“Must have every time I visit Eugene!”
Review of Burrito Boy

Burrito Boy
Ranked #180 of 639 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Burrito Boy is a must have every time we visit Eugene. We always stop there on our way into or out of town. Or at midnight after a concert! Chicken wet burrito. It's the way to go!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

If you are in the mood for a tasty burrito and don't need the nice restuarant feel, go here. I have been here a number of times and I don't remember the person taking orders ever smiling. They could improve the customer service a lot...

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have visited all three locations and have never been disappointed in the food. My favorite is the wet chicken burrito and have tried the tacos too. The chicken is moist and seasoned to perfection, the chips & salsa are a must with any meal. The price is good for the quantity of food you get plus they have daily specials. The East Broadway location is smaller and usually loaded with college students, the west 11th is location is more spacious and the Springfield location is in an old KFC but a very nice spot. I have not had the chance to try their breakfast burritos but I hear they are great. Try it once & you''ll keep coming back!

1  Thank dkbeachlovers
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Good burritos sums it up. Not much atmosphere-but you don't eat atmosphere. Simple, clean, and good food. You don't need much more than that. Authentic? For Eugene, not bad.

1  Thank Drmgc
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Wet chicken burrito! That is all you need. Best food in Eugene. I love this place You don't want to miss it and go to the one by the college not the drive through one

1  Thank Missnikmarie