“Beautiful campus”

University of Oregon
Ranked #4 of 87 things to do in Eugene
More attraction details
Owner description: A local university.
Eugene, Oregon
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Beautiful campus”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I love this campus. The buildings and grounds are beautiful and welcoming. I loved visiting for events 20 years ago and I love coming back for Ducks games now. I can see where they've poured money into improving athletics and sports facilities but it still has charm and history. There are lots of great coffee shops, restaurants and little shops close to campus and it's so easy to walk or bike everywhere. Deady Hall, the Erb Memorial Union and Mac Court are worth a look. I'd love to come back here for school someday. Go Ducks!

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Pearl City, Hawaii
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great University in a Great College Town”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My older son graduated from U of O last year and my second son is currently a senior. They love the school and Eugene providing them with their best college experience. Every time my wife and I visit them we totally enjoy the campus and Eugene. Thinking of retiring there or its environs.

Go Ducks!

Visited June 2013
tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great campus and people”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Took my teenage son to check out the school as a potential college for himself and we loved it. Campus was pretty, easy to get around, had great facilities and surprisingly good food. We were lucky enough to attend a football game and the Ducks fans passion for their team was certainly infectious!!!!

Portland, Oregon
105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 277 helpful votes
“Go Ducks!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was a wonderful campus as a grad student, then faculty and now as an alumnus. It is absolutely beautiful.. check out Deady Hall, the oldest building on campus. Notice that it has two identical stairways. Yes, one entrance was for men, the other for women... to ensure that male students were not able to see female students' ankles! Go to the EMU where the food fight from the movie, "Animal House." See the world class Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art. Visit the Pioneer Cemetery and look for the graves of some of Oregon's Territorial Leaders... or couples making out, scantily clad sunbathers, and I've even seen a bagpiper there. Have a late breakfast at The Glenwood, Lunch at Rennie's Landing. If you really want a great tour... go to Oregon Hall and ask for a student tour... I learned a lot... both times I went. Have fun! Go Ducks!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank TheDocIsOut
Gainesville, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Tennessee Football in Oregon”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our group (24) of Tennessee Volunteers spent a week in Oregon wrapped around the UT-Oregon football game. We walked across the campus several times enjoying beautiful weather. On gameday, the Oregon fans could not have been nicer to us and were very helpful with directions and recommendations. Even though we lost the football game, it was a great experience.

Visited September 2013