“Great place”

University of Oregon
Ranked #6 of 93 things to do in Eugene
More attraction details
Owner description: A local university.
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We loved it - what a nice place to be a student - Good facilities, very clean, if I was young again..........

Reviewed November 15, 2012

The campus has a wonderful mix of beautiful old and new buildings and has a very happy vibe just like Eugene

1  Thank Ann B
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Both my daughters have taken classes at U of O. The crafts center and gymnasium are great. Some of the teachers are phenomenal, but I know at least a few of the professors are not good. Check rate my professor! The campus is beautiful and Eugene is great!

1  Thank chessgirl123
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Wonderful people, great facilities, all around awesome! I would definitely come back and visit and hopefully will be able to come back soon.

1  Thank FaithBravo
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Traveled from Washington and decided to look at the campus. The campus was clean and pretty much quiet for a Friday. Football Stadium is on the other side of town across the river. Very nice. Not much parking for the stadium that holds 60,000.
Beware of the bicycle riders everywhere. They don't follow the paths for bicycler's and they will cut in front of your car at any time. Numerous times I almost hit one and I was only traveling between 10 to 20 mph. There is also parking in the middle of the street. New to me.