“Pretty”

Ranked #2 of 94 things to do in Eugene
More attraction details
Owner description: A six-mile bike trail along the Willamette River.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Nice to run, walk and bike along. The homeless/transients can be a bit daunting though. It would be great if it was longer to ride from Eugene to Corvallis or Albany.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Have the privilege of riding along the Willamette River bike paths on a daily basis for my work commute. The variety of birds and wildlife, the river, and the people I greet along the way make this an enjoyable way to get to work!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love the willamette river bike path. I love to walk and take in the sight's. There's also the rose garden, wild life and just a great place for some quite time. I do photography so as often as I can I love to bring the camera in hopes of getting some great pictures. Excellent place to stretch your leg's or sit at one of the many benche's. I also sufer from chronic pain so one of the feature's I really like is that the path has mile marker's ( like 1/4 mile..etc) so I don't end up pushing too hard and paying the price the next day.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Nice bike ride along the river, easy to get to other areas of town. We were able to pop off and grab breakfast at the Fifth Street public market.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

It is a wonderful trail, peaceful and interesting and a nice and steady work out. Great for all! Children and Seniors alike find the trail enjoyable.