“Take a walk along the river!”

Ranked #1 of 82 things to do in Eugene
More attraction details
Owner description: A six-mile bike trail along the Willamette River.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Take a walk along the river!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

One evening , after dinner we walked along the bike trail and found a duck pond. It was a very enjoyable walk. I would do the walk on the east side of the river instead of the west side though.

Visited June 2012

• Korean first
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“had a great bike ride on Mother's day. Rented bikes and had a great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Beautiful and easy bike ride on the river edge. Stop at cafes along the river for a snack!

Front Range
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Spent a wonderful day here, everyone enjoyed themselves, lots of places to stop. Bring a picnic lunch.

1 Thank frontrangesojourner
Vancouver, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“An easy bike ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

The trail was a very easy bike ride and we are by no means fit. We rode for approximately fourteen miles through some very beautiful countryside. I highly recommend anyone with some time to spare while in Eugene to take advantage of the bike trails.

Eugene, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fortunate to Have in Our Community”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

The only reason this did not get an "Excellent" rating from me is that I would love to see it improved with separate lanes that divide walkers and bicyclists. Despite that, I am on it on a regular basis and every time I use the trail, I feel that it is such an asset to our community. When I walk or bike the trails, it is common to see majestic birds (pheasants, osprey, eagles, herons, kingfishers), sweet little perching birds, several duck varieties, beautiful wildflowers and the scenic Willamette River. I love our bike trail system!