“Always a good experience.”

Los Dos Amigos Hacienda
Ranked #124 of 635 Restaurants in Eugene
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Friendly staff. Jose is fantastuic behind the bar. And Enrique is professional and so friendly. Love the food!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Nothing really special, just average. I think we have a lot of Mexican Food here in Eugene, and I have had better at some other places.

Reviewed March 13, 2011

I have been a long time customer but after my treatment on Friday 3/11/11, I will never go there again. Unless you order alcohol, you are ignored. We constantly had to ask for refills of water/chips/salsa and twice to bring us steak knives to cut up the carne asada. The food is good but the service is lousy. I asked to speak to a manager 3 times when paying my bill and the same older lady is always rude and ignored me and rolled her eyes. Not what I call good customer service at all. I made it clear I was unhappy but it feel on deaf ears. I will not patronize there again and will not rcommend either. Many other places to go where customer service is #1.

Reviewed September 24, 2010

Los Dos Amigos is my favorite Mexican restaurant in Eugene. The waiters are fast to bring us drinks and they always serve free chips and salsa. They have fantastic carne asada, huge burritos, and we have yet to order something we didn't like. Our last bill was two dinner entrees and two drinks (and two full take home boxes) was $28.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 3, 2009

Consistently great Mexican food at a reasonable price. The environment is always clean and inviting. The staff is always courteous and helpful.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Los Dos Amigos Hacienda? Share your experiences!