“Beautiful and affordable”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Beautiful and affordable”
Reviewed December 12, 2008

My fiance', my 7 year old daughter and myself stayed at this beautiful location just to get away for a night. We knew that they have a pool and hot tub and that's always a prerequisite for us (or more specifically my daughter. Wow!!! The place is immaculate. From the people to the rooms; to the pool area and even the parking lot. The pride in this hotel is obvious. The friendliest staff I have ever had the privlige to meet (and believe me when I say I've met alot). The rooms are fantastic...plush and spacious. If every bed is as comfortable as the 2 kings that were in our room then I can't imagine a complaint about them...EVER! We will be recommending this hotel to all of our family that are coming for the holidays, and given the opportunity to stay there again myself I will gladly pay whatever the cost, just based on the service of the staff alone. Thank you Comfort Suites in Eugene for going the extra 1000 miles.

• Liked — The Value, The Location, The Personnel, The Ambience...the list goes on and on!!!
  • Disliked — Our stay was too short
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank Qeegan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Portland
Reviewed November 21, 2008

I did contact the new Comfort Suites-Eugene directly, but it was from a recommendation of a fellow work associate, who has had a great experience. I can safely say that when I have business to do in the Eugene market, this will be where I stay, even if I have to drive a few minutes to get to my destination. I was so please that the staff was willing to accomidate my lunch, and snack needs for a conferance of 12 people that I needed to have for a couple of days. What a great experience, and by the way, the rooms were excellent, best beds, and spacious rooms. Thanks to the entire "smiling" staff that made my experience of being away from home feel as if I never left home. I also should let you know that all of the associates that attended the conferance had the same feelings. Thank you!

• Liked — Friendly Staff, Comfortable Clean Rooms, easy highway acess, not directly on the Interstate
  • Disliked — No evening bar
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
2 Thank DOITNW
Chilliwack, Canada
Reviewed October 5, 2008

We drove in late at night while travelling and were lucky enough to get the last available room! It was seriously the most comforable king sized bed I have ever slept in. Hotel is new ,clean,convenient access to the highway for travellers.Not one thing negative to say about this location.

• Liked — Comfy bed---great nights sleep.
  • Disliked — can't think of a thing.
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jeno66
Nipomo, CA
Reviewed September 26, 2008

It just doesn't get much nicer. Really comfy bed and rooms and good free breakfast area. This is clearly a newer hotel and easy on and off I-5 freeway. Very quiet hillside location. Just a great hotel property. Oh yea, very soft towels and all towels are folded in a cute way for presentation. I can only give this hotel a five star rating on all points.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled solo