“Loved the Suite!”

Comfort Suites Eugene
Ranked #15 of 38 Hotels in Eugene
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 16, 2013

The king suite downstairs was perfect! Loved having a full kitchen to cook if I wanted to! And the full size fridge was fantastic! The only downside was that I had very poor cell phone reception down there which was at times very frustrating.

• Stayed: November 2013
EugeneComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

I am glad you were happy with the kitchen suite on our lower level, we think it's great too! I was sorry to hear about your poor cell reception during your stay. If you stay with us again I hope you'll take advantage of the free local calls as a part of your stay. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We stayed here while visiting our daughter who recently moved to Eugene and really enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly, the Hotel was fairly new, very comfortable with nice amenities. It was nice having a separate living area especially since we were there for several days. The location was great as it was only about 2 miles to our destination and easy access to the freeway. The breakfast selection was good and they also had a nice little "store" that you could purchase items if you needed too. Our granddaughter enjoyed the indoor pool and sleeping over in her own bed. Made for some nice memories. We definitely will stay there again on our next trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your recent stay with us and the five star review! We're so glad that the room was a perfect fit for your stay, and that you appreciated the new store we put up this summer. We look forward to seeing you and your family in the future.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The Comfort Suites in Eugene is a very quite motel. If you need your sleep and don't want to hear the highway or the college kids out all night - this is the place. Plastic plates in the breakfast area - not the standard paper plates. Breakfast is nicely laid out - not crowded like some motels. Staff has been very nice - business area with printer.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
EugeneComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay, and for taking the time to write up the highlights of your stay. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel's quiet setting, and we hope you choose the Eugene Comfort Suites the next time you are in town!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stumbled in here late in the evening halfway through a road trip to California. All we knew was that we wanted a suite (to have space for our newborn's pack & play) and that we were tired from driving and this hotel was in the right place at the right time.

As luck would have it, this place was awesome. We were greeted by Phillip, who I would call the night clerk except that he was still there well into the next morning. Phillip gave us a great rate and was incredibly cheerful, funny and friendly. He pointed out the luggage carts, breakfast, mini-mart and best of all put us in a fantastic room that was exactly what we wanted.

The beds and pillows were really comfy, we had loads of space, the shower had lots of pressure and hot water...and best of all it was QUIET.

Breakfast had a good variety of options, including ham, egg & cheese muffins as well as some pretty good oatmeal. Coffee was definitely better than you'd usually expect as well.

Overall, really happy. If we made that trip again, we'd definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Talk to the friendly desk staff, look for something on the ends.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and for your wonderful review. I'm glad that choosing us as your halfway point worked out so well, and that Phil was able to accommodate you so perfectly! We hope that you'll stay with us on your next road trip through Eugene.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Very comfortable room including bed and furniture. The problem is the TV. They have very large HDTVs, but nothing but analog channels are available. These pictures are spread out making everyone fat. You have to change the picture aspect back to 3 X4 every time you turn on the TV. I am not thrilled by the window air conditioner and heater.

If you don't care about TV, the place is very good. Good price also.

Room Tip: I always request the top floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay. I was sorry to learn that you were not satisfied with the TV settings in your room, and am sorry we were unable to fix this issue for you during your stay. If you could please email me at eugenecomfortsuites@gmail.com with the room number you were staying in, I would be happy to have our maintenance staff resolve this issue for future guests. We hope you'll stay with us again so that you can check out the free on demand movies and TV shows we have that are all viewable in HD!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We spent 2 nights here over a football weekend. The location is right off the highway. It is a short drive/cab ride to downtown. The rooms were spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was professional, friendly, and helpful. Various breakfast items were available each morning. Small toiletry items, snacks, and beverages could be purchased from the front desk at any time. It is a good hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
EugeneComfortSuites, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for joining us for a football weekend. These weekends are special for us at Comfort Suites Eugene.

Although we are not within walking distance as some other hotels are, thank you for mentioning that it is a quick cab ride or drive. Some believe that we must be far away. However at only 2 miles from downtown and even less to the footbridge that crosses the river to the stadium, sitting up here all alone on our beautiful hillside, what we really are is quieter than them :-)

We are very glad that you found the amenities, the staff and the location to be suitable. We hope that each time you come to Eugene that you'll make Comfort Suites Eugene your Choice Hotel.

DPR

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I've stayed at this property a few times for trips to Eugene, but I now mostly choose the other Comfort Suites in nearby Springfield for location, service, breakfast and pool options. I had a problem related to my stay that I outline below: They finally did step up to the plate and handled my issue and didn't charge me for it...kudos!

Pros:
Mostly friendly staff
Clean, nice rooms

Cons;
Strange location
TINY pool (I mean like a joke small)
Weird parking lot

My poor experience: My son left a sweatshirt here back in August, and I called within two days of departure and provided a shipping address and credit card number for billing the shipping to. After a few weeks, his mom mentioned that she hadn't gotten the sweatshirt yet. So, I called again. The gal working informed me that I had to call on Monday to speak to the GM because he handled all the lost and found shipping stuff. I called that Monday and apparently had missed him. I said that I would try again.

When I tried again a couple of weeks later, I got a lady that was very nice. When I stated that it was my fourth call and that it should have been handled and that I was losing patience, she took charge and found the item, and shipped it to my son at no charge to me. I greatly appreciate that it was finally handled, but I am still sad to say that it should have been handled when I first called, not a month and a half later.

Room Tip: Once again, I like tub suites, and I like that this location has a separate room for the tub.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ToeKnee_TM

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review.
We are happy that your clothing was finally returned to you and apologize for the length of time it took to get that achieved. And, of course, you're very welcome for not charging you. It was the least we could do since its return took especially long.

We appreciate that our pool area isn't large enough for some. It is a standard size pool and because the area also features a spa and sauna these other amenities limit that space.

Thank you very much for you compliments about our wonderful staff and our clean and nice rooms. Both of these features will be here each and every time you choose our hotel. We are thankful that you found the Springfield property to better suit your needs. If ever you find that this is not the case we would love to see you return.

In Service,