“Delicious food!”

Johnny Oceans Grille
Ranked #126 of 641 Restaurants in Eugene
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We met friends at this little restaurant they suggested and we loved it! The fish tacos were enjoyed by two of us and I had the chicken caesar salad. We were all raving about the flavors, the portions were perfectly sized, and the prices very affordable. The only complaint would be the atmosphere was slightly "cold". If they cozied it up a bit, it would be a 5 for me. Back to the food... the menu offers a wide variety - pretty much something for everyone, from appetizers to salads to burgers to full dinners. We all recommend Johnny Ocean's Grille!

Reviewed January 21, 2012

I always try to eat at Johnny Oceans when I am in Eugene at Lunch time.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

Interesting cafe menu with really fresh and delicious food. We eat here often for lunch in particular and are never disappointed. Best part--the food is always 'clean' leaving us with general good fealings.

Reviewed March 8, 2011

This restaurant has an excellent atmosphere, great service and exceptional food! We have been going here for years and it is definitely our favorite restaurant in town. The owner treats you like gold and you feel really at home here. The staff is superb and it is always packed! Please try it, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank mitra1
Reviewed November 17, 2010

From the moment I walk through the door I am greeted personally and professionally, I often feel like I'm "one of the regulars". Johnny Ocean's has a cool atmosphere, with a great menu selection, items you can't find in many other local restaurants. The owner is personable and always puts his customers satisfaction first! The restaurant is clean and when the weather permits, their patio seating is great to people watch and relax! I have yet to try a dish that disappoints, whenever we have guests in town we always bring them in.