“Eugene Icon”

Roaring Rapids Pizza
Ranked #89 of 613 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Omaha, Nebraska
“Eugene Icon”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Everybody knows you don't go to Roaring Rapid's for the pizza. The pizza is above average, but nothing to write home about. Instead, people go here because of the beautiful setting on the river, or perhaps to ride the carousel with their kids. I think the pizza is overall tasty and there is a decent salad bar. I know RR has become famous for high school reunions and also has a private meeting hall for catered events. Don't forget about the putt putt coarse.

Although RR seems like a place for youngster birthday parties, there is a good selection of craft beer on tap for those adults stuck at birthday parties.

• Visited May 2013

Springfield, Oregon
“aweful.”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I am really disappointed. I ordered a delivery half veggie half pepperoni. I live literally 2 blocks away. It took 54 minutes to get here. There was sausage all over the veggie side. I have vegetarian living here. Nor did order sausage at all. The cheese was cold and someone threw sliced tomatoes like it was a last thought. I will not be going there again nor will i be ordering from there again.

Visited February 2013
Eugene, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average, nothing special”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I had my daughters birthday party here, the place was packed and we found ourselves frustrated with the carousel (which was the main reason for having the party there.) We were told that it would be run every 15-30 minutes and that was far from truth. Even with asking... the carousel was only run Twice in the 2 1/2 hours we were there. Very frustrating!

Visited November 2012
Dustin T, Guest Relations Manager at Roaring Rapids Pizza, responded to this review, December 23, 2012
Hi, Kaylynne, and thank you for taking time to share thoughts on your visit with us. We are always interested and focused on making sure everyone who visits Roaring Rapids has an enjoyable experience. It sounds like we fell short in delivering on that promise to you and your group. Please know that we take every comment and suggestion to heart. We have passed your comments along to our Merry-Go-Round team. My hope is that you will visit us again, and we will delight you and your guests. I have also shared your comments with our owners. Should you wish to contact them, please email them at info@rapidpizza.net. Again, thank you for your thoughts.
“A great pizza experience.”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Been to this place many times and Roaring Rapids Pizza is by far the best pizza experience in the area. The pizzas taste fresh with a very crispy crust. There is an awesome salad bar with every possible topping. The atmosphere reminds me of "Bear Country" at Disneyland with the lodge type decorating and Brownie the Bear playing the piano on stage. There is an actual 1930s vintage carousel for the kids to ride free. Step outside on the patio and enjoy your meal with an awesome view of the Willamette River. Before or after your meal, play 18 holes at Camp Putt miniature golf which is located on the front of the property. Miniature golf + great pizza + family= a great afternoon.

Bradford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LOVED the pizza, and the location is excellent”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We went on a nice quiet night. I tis right next to the river and such a beautiful setting. Of course the pizza was amazing, I even ate the cold leftovers the next day! They had made a mistake with our first pizza and put some ingredients on that we hadnt wanted, they came out gave us the pizza made in error and made another one straight away free of charge. Of course I just picked the bits off I didn't want and at the lot!:) Cannot say enough about it!!

Visited August 2012

Been to Roaring Rapids Pizza? Share your experiences!