Hilton Eugene
$180
$124
$189
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$127
$107
$101
$90
CandlewoodSuites
Best Western New Oregon(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$240
$182
Hotels.com
Best Western Greentree Inn(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$156
$180
$238
  • Restaurant
1,172 results
All reviewshult centerunderground parkingbreakfast buffet isper daysaturday marketfront desk staffnice roomnice stayfew blocksautzen stadiumconferencedowntownuniversityconcert
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I have many food allergies, so when I attend breakfast or lunch meetings, or other events involving food I don't anticipate being able to eat. But, I attended the Eugene Chamber Women Business Leaders lunch meeting Thursday and the banquet staff had labeled all the foods "Gluten Free" or "Contains Gluten"...you can only imagine my thrilled surprise! Then Friday we moved the Eugene Chamber Greeters Meeting to the Hilton from Valley River Inn and once again, the chef looked out for food allergies: All four of the cut fruits were served in separate bowls and the eggs were scrambled without cheese or any other items mixed in. I actually was able to have an enjoyable breakfast with no adverse side effects!! Woohoo!! But, that wasn't all...the service was impeccable...the servers were quick to take the dirty dishes away, bring more coffee or cream and just generally gave the impression they were thrilled we were there and couldn't do enough to make sure we had a positive experience...well, it wasn't just Positive, it was Outstanding!! Way-to-go, Hilton Eugene!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Penny S
jodychall, General Manager at Hilton Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking time to share your review of our hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Our Chefs do take time to ensure that they are doing all that they can to accommodate our guest's special diet needs. I am glad that their efforts were successful for you and that you were able to enjoy your meals while at the hotel. We do look forward to taking great care of you again very soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Hotel and room accommodations are clean and very comfortable, the staff also accommodating, easy to walk to restaurants, however beware the train runs practically every hour and is very disrupting to a good nights sleep. left exhausted!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. Our guest feedback is very important to us and we appreciate that you have taken time to provide yours. I am sorry that you found the hotel to be noisy. Please know that while many of our guests are not disturbed by the local trains, those that are will frequently request a guest room on the south side of the hotel. We are always happy to accommodate this request, based on the availability of guestrooms. I am very glad that you found our staff to be very accommodating and your guest room clean and comfortable. Thank you again for sharing your review. We do hope to have the opportunity to take care of you again in the future.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Eugene because another hotel unexpectedly dropped our high schools club"s reservations. Here we were stuck without rooms two days before the conference, when an enterprising mom tried the Hilton's rsvp center. They had rooms, they were polite, & it was a nicer hotel at a better price! Hilton saved our bacon. In addition Robert the bell captain ( aka captain Awesome) helped us with transportation, directions, & getting high schoolers on their way in the mornings. All the bell staff were great.

1  Thank AmberNoel
jodychall, General Manager at Hilton Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking time to provide your review of our hotel. Our guest feedback is very important to us and we appreciate that you have provided yours. I am glad that we were able to help you in a difficult situation. Our Bellman, Robert, is indeed Captain Awesome! He is a tremendous hospitality professional that is always willing to go the extra mile. Thank you again for sharing your review. We look forward to taking care of you again soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Being in the hospitality industry for years as a marketing person, I understand the value to have employees who are empowered to make decisions based on the situation at hand. Thus, the experience I had with Takayuki Takogawa, Front Desk Supervisor at this property. Not only did he go the extra mile to help us but he went even farther by giving us free parking AND making sure our 4 rooms were together. Let me explain. We were down to attend the Oregon Relays. My daughter and I drove separate from the team due to timing logistics. When we arrived at the hotel where the coach made reservations (not the Hilton), found out that he had made reservations for the wrong date. Although the hotel was able to get us one room and two others down the street, that just couldn't work since the coach is responsible for the kids safety. Many hotels were booked for this particular evening because of the races. So, I called the Hilton, Eugene knowing it has more rooms and probably had enough for all of us. Although they had the rooms, they were far too expensive for our non-existent Seattle Public School budget. I asked if there was anything they could do. "No" was the answer. So, I asked to speak with the manager. After being mistakenly passed to the corporate office who said I had to speak with someone at the hotel, I was then passed to Takayuki. I told Takayuki our situation, basically, we had no hotel room and we needed 4 at the same rate as the hotel down the street (this was quite a reduction from the Hilton's quoted price even with AAA discount). I thought, well, it doesn't hurt to ask thinking that he would probably say no. But I was completely surprised when he looked at his bookings and said, "yes, I can help your team out!" So, we checked in and he worked extra hard to get all of our rooms together. Not only that, he asked how many cars we had and handed us free parking. Employees like this are far and few! The fact that he made the executive decision and went the extra mile says a lot about Takayuki and his focus on customer service. I have to tell you how happy the kids were to sleep in the feather down beds. I will only speak highly of this Hilton. Combined with the amazing dedication to helping guests with the cleanliness of the rooms and lobby...I will be back next year when my daughter races again. Thank you Takayuki Takogawa for making a bad situation into a very good experience!

Room Tip: Our rooms were on the train side and although the hotel offers complimentary ear plugs. I didn't need them. I'm a light sleeper also. I liked the fat that you could open the sliding door. Although I wouldn't have slept with it open since then I may have heard the trains more.
1  Thank momskiseattle
jodychall, General Manager at Hilton Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. I am very happy that Takayuki was able to assist you in what must have been a very frustrating experience. Our team members all strive to ensure that every guest is exceptionally well cared for and to do whatever they can to ensure our guest's needs are met. Takayuki is indeed a fantastic team member who has a genuine desire to help and take care of people. A true hospitality professional! I am glad that everything worked out for the best for you and your team, and look forward to being your home for future relays in Eugene!

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2014

If you are attending a show at the Hult Center, the Hilton can't be beat for an overnight stay. You can literally leave your hotel room and be in your seat at the Hult in 10 minutes. Even though they charge $15 for parking, you would have to pay $5 to park at the show anyway. If you book on line you can get a fairly good rate. I've stayed on both 'sides' of the hotel, and there has been a bit of noise on each side...the 'front' is a block or two from the train station, and there are occasionally loud train whistles in the night. (There were ear plugs provided for the room we stayed in there a couple of months ago...on a lower floor on that side.) This trip we were on the 'back' side, and I woke up once to a group of party-goers...perhaps leaving a wedding reception that was being held in their conference rooms. But, it was Saturday night in a university town, so that was not unexpected. Rooms were clean, staff was helpful and friendly. We were able to check in fairly early without a problem. Walking distance to lots of good restaurants, Saturday market, 5th Street Market, the river parks and hiking/biking trail, Autzen Stadium, etc. Will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher floors may be quieter, have better views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. I am very happy that you found our hotel staff to be helpful and friendly and that you found our downtown location very convenient to the Hult Center for the Performing Arts, downtown restaurants and shops and many other Eugene sites. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to take care of you again soon!