We have stayed at this hotel several times because we've been given it after doing the "name your own price", through Priceline. I've given it, "another shot", the last couple times we've stayed there because it's clean and a bit more "upscale" then some of the other Eugene hotels, with an affordable price (through the name your own price site). I cannot believe how unbearable this last overnight trip was! The trains that come through town lay their horns on blast throughout the night! I swear it seemed like every thirty minutes another train/horn was disturbing the peace. Another complaint I have is that they charge for internet and charge $15 for parking! It has been decided that we will be staying elsewhere the next time we need to stay overnight in Eugene.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Eugene stands in the heart of downtown Eugene, Oregon. Recent renovations transformed our guest rooms, lounge area, fitness center and exclusive Executive Level. Located just two blocks from the Amtrak station and offering complimentary airport shuttle transportation to the Eugene airport, the hotel is easily accessible. With proximity to the University of Oregon campus, Hilton Eugene is a great choice for hotels near Autzen Stadium, Hayward Field and Matthew Knight Arena. Situated in the city’s art and entertainment district, the hotel is close to many things to do in Eugene with ease such as shopping, dining and visiting local businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eugene And Conference Center
- Hilton Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Eugene Hilton