I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the University of Oregon; we were visiting to watch a football game. It was nice that they didn't require a 2 night minimum like some of the other hotels in the area. The bartender was obviously irritated with us when we returned to the hotel late and ordered a drink. Front desk staff and housekeeping were extremely nice and helpful throughout our stay. Overall, I would expect to pay about $50 less than I did for the room we stayed in - that being said, I would still probably stay here again because there aren't many other comparable places to stay in Eugene.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Eugene stands in the heart of downtown Eugene, Oregon. Recent renovations transformed our guest rooms, lounge area, fitness center and exclusive Executive Level. Located just two blocks from the Amtrak station and offering complimentary airport shuttle transportation to the Eugene airport, the hotel is easily accessible. With proximity to the University of Oregon campus, Hilton Eugene is a great choice for hotels near Autzen Stadium, Hayward Field and Matthew Knight Arena. Situated in the city’s art and entertainment district, the hotel is close to many things to do in Eugene with ease such as shopping, dining and visiting local businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eugene And Conference Center
- Hilton Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Eugene Hilton