This hotel is not quite a quarter mile walk from the Amtrak station, which was perfect for our needs. The lobby has the traditional marble and brass decor that can be found in upscale hotels anywhere. Front desk was nice and check out was simple---a copy of your bill slipped under the door. Did not purchase the wi-fi. Being so close to the train station turned out to be not so fun, as the freight trains blew horns every time they passed through, and that seemed to be every hour or so throughout the night. Combined with the overly-soft bed that sagged to the center, it was a long night. Even with the balcony door closed, the noise was loud and the room became stuffy. Quite eager to be on our way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Eugene stands in the heart of downtown Eugene, Oregon. Recent renovations transformed our guest rooms, lounge area, fitness center and exclusive Executive Level. Located just two blocks from the Amtrak station and offering complimentary airport shuttle transportation to the Eugene airport, the hotel is easily accessible. With proximity to the University of Oregon campus, Hilton Eugene is a great choice for hotels near Autzen Stadium, Hayward Field and Matthew Knight Arena. Situated in the city’s art and entertainment district, the hotel is close to many things to do in Eugene with ease such as shopping, dining and visiting local businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eugene And Conference Center
- Hilton Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Eugene Hilton