Really disliked this Hotel. Don't be fooled by the name and the three star rating it is not worth it. Old an dated. No fridge or microwave. Security that made us feel like we were in an unsafe area. $15.00 parking per night (Good grief, were not in the city). Better bring your own earplugs for the TRAIN that comes by three times a night and BLOWS it's horn, their's don't work. You have to pay extra for wi-fi also. Priceline price was good, but I will try other places if I stay in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Eugene stands in the heart of downtown Eugene, Oregon. Recent renovations transformed our guest rooms, lounge area, fitness center and exclusive Executive Level. Located just two blocks from the Amtrak station and offering complimentary airport shuttle transportation to the Eugene airport, the hotel is easily accessible. With proximity to the University of Oregon campus, Hilton Eugene is a great choice for hotels near Autzen Stadium, Hayward Field and Matthew Knight Arena. Situated in the city’s art and entertainment district, the hotel is close to many things to do in Eugene with ease such as shopping, dining and visiting local businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eugene And Conference Center
- Hilton Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Eugene Hilton