Standard Hilton room. Clean and comfortable. We didn't stay near the train so wasn't bothered by it. The staff is helpful and nice. There is also free morning coffee at the lobby.
We couldn't check in earlier on a Saturday morning at around 11 but they let us store our luggage in the lobby. The staff suggested us to go to the local Saturday market (5mins walk away from the hotel) and it was very fun!! There are food, produce, hand craft products. Recommended to check it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Eugene stands in the heart of downtown Eugene, Oregon. Recent renovations transformed our guest rooms, lounge area, fitness center and exclusive Executive Level. Located just two blocks from the Amtrak station and offering complimentary airport shuttle transportation to the Eugene airport, the hotel is easily accessible. With proximity to the University of Oregon campus, Hilton Eugene is a great choice for hotels near Autzen Stadium, Hayward Field and Matthew Knight Arena. Situated in the city’s art and entertainment district, the hotel is close to many things to do in Eugene with ease such as shopping, dining and visiting local businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eugene And Conference Center
- Hilton Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Eugene Hilton