The rooms are very clean sufficient for what I needed and the staff was great. The bathroom is kind of small but again it was just fine for what I needed. I was here for a conference and at $99 per night special rate for the conference the value was perfect. If you are a person who likes to sleep-in, forget staying in downtown Eugene. The train comes right through downtown and blasts it's whistle numerous times. This is not something unique to the Hilton. It's just the way it is in Eugene. I was just here one night but come 5:30 AM be prepared for the wake up whistle. You might ask the staff if there is a quieter side to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Eugene stands in the heart of downtown Eugene, Oregon. Recent renovations transformed our guest rooms, lounge area, fitness center and exclusive Executive Level. Located just two blocks from the Amtrak station and offering complimentary airport shuttle transportation to the Eugene airport, the hotel is easily accessible. With proximity to the University of Oregon campus, Hilton Eugene is a great choice for hotels near Autzen Stadium, Hayward Field and Matthew Knight Arena. Situated in the city’s art and entertainment district, the hotel is close to many things to do in Eugene with ease such as shopping, dining and visiting local businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eugene And Conference Center
- Hilton Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Eugene Hilton