I have stayed at this hotel numerous times both with children and without. I always book this hotel off Hotwire (hot deal) as I've noticed that if they are offering a 3 star hotel in Eugene around $65-$70 it always puts me at the Hilton. Eugene does not have a lot of nice hotels. The Hilton is clean and is located within walking distance to lots of little shops in downtown not to mention the Hult Center. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is easy access to the roadways that will take you to either Eugen or the Springfield malls. The 5th Street Market is a couple of blocks away and has some good food and quite a variety. If you like books there is a used book store a block or so away from the hotel and it has two floors of used books...l could spend hours there.
As for the Hotel itself...the only thing I didn't like about it was there was no fan in the bathroom. This hotel is not spectacular, just clean and comfortable. There are two kinds of parking available...self park and valet. I always use self-park, but it will cost you $15 a day. There is a restaurant on sight, but I've never eaten there as I am always out with family. We did not use the additional facilities offered at this hotel as we just didn't have the time.
As I read some of the other reviews I have this to say...it is not worth $100 a night...and it's not the Miami Hilton by any means...so if this is your expectation you will be disappointed. Shop around and get a good deal. With that in mind and knowing that this is Eugene, this hotel is clean, comfortable, safe and is in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Eugene stands in the heart of downtown Eugene, Oregon. Recent renovations transformed our guest rooms, lounge area, fitness center and exclusive Executive Level. Located just two blocks from the Amtrak station and offering complimentary airport shuttle transportation to the Eugene airport, the hotel is easily accessible. With proximity to the University of Oregon campus, Hilton Eugene is a great choice for hotels near Autzen Stadium, Hayward Field and Matthew Knight Arena. Situated in the city’s art and entertainment district, the hotel is close to many things to do in Eugene with ease such as shopping, dining and visiting local businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eugene And Conference Center
- Hilton Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Eugene Hilton