Hilton Eugene
La Quinta Inn & Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$109
Inn at the 5th(Eugene)
$206
$200
  • Restaurant
Best Western New Oregon(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$116
$96
$70
Hotels.com
$102
Travelers Inn Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$60
1,164 results
All reviewshult centerunderground parkingbreakfast buffet isper daysaturday marketfront desk staffnice roomnice stayfew blocksautzen stadiumconferencedowntownuniversityconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2011

In town for a conference and I wasn't planning to stay. I managed to get a room at a very reasonable rate at the last minute. Not sure when the hotel was built, but the rooms seem to have had extensive remodeling and updating recently. My room was very spacious, comfortable bed, flat screen HD TV, internet. Everything was very clean and comfortable. Just what you would expect from a Hilton. Front desk staff was very helpful in pointing out local restaurants and shops, almost all of which were within a short walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
jodychall, General Manager at Hilton Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2011

Dear Heywoodya,

Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. I greatly appreciate your comments and the opportunity they provide. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed our hotel and the amenities we have to offer. I am also happy to see that you were able to enjoy our downtown location and local restaurants and shops.

Our team members work hard every day to deliver genuine care and hospitality and to ensure every guest enjoys a restful and comfortable stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with the team; I know they will be excited to hear the feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your comments. We look forward to future opportunities to take great care of you again!

Jody Hall
Hilton Eugene

Reviewed July 26, 2011

Not too much to say about this hotel. Parking cost $10, Internet cost $ (though I have a Diamond status, so it was free for me). The rooms were cookie cutter. But the bed was great. Decent location, very good buffet breakfast (free for the Diamond status). The bar closed very early, but the bartender was very kind and let us sit there drinking a bottle of excellent Oregon wine we had with us. She provided us with the wine glasses. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Be sure to join Hilton Honors. It's free and gives you better amenities and rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
HotelManagerEugene, Manager at Hilton Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2011

Dear Majortraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. Your opinions are very important to us.

I am glad you enjoyed the beds, we do receive many compliments on the Hilton beds. I will pass on your comments to the Chef regarding the breakfast buffet, he has really come up with some unique choices with local flair.

With so many offerings in walking distance for food and beverage we don't get the late bar crowd here at the Hilton Eugene, so normally we close the bar at 11:00pm, but will stay open longer if we have Guests desiring beverages.

We pride ourselves on our friendly helpfull staff, as you know from all your travels that, it is easier to be on the road when you encounter people that genuinly care about your comfort.

Thank you for your comments and your patronage to the Hilton brand. We hope that we will see you again when you venture back to Eugene.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

Just what you would expect from Hilton - excellent ammenities and service, although the bathroom was very small and the shower could barely accommodate a 5'5" person. The front desk staff and concierge were extremely friendly and helpful. Centrally located downtown so easy to walk to restaurants, etc. and only a few blocks away from the riverfront park. Not crazy about having to pay extra for parking and internet though.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
HotelManagerEugene, Manager at Hilton Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2011

Dear MVPCO,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. Our goal is to exceed our Guests expectations and provide a value to them.

I am glad that the Front desk staff and the Concierge were extremely friendly and helpfull, I feel our team provides the best service in town and we take pride in that. I will share your comments with the Front office team, I know they will be excited to hear them.

Our location is ideal with many activities within walking distance, from the Saturday Market, to the free concerts at Broadway square and right next door to the famous Hult center.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. We look forward to taking great care of you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

We were greeted by afriendly staff and told where to park. Of course there is a charge for parking. Hotel was nice. Room nice and then when it was bedtime I moved the mattress closer to the wall so my 3 year old wouldn't roll off and under the bad came plastic bottles, chapstick and other stuff. Very thin walls and A/c wasn't working very good we had to call to have to come adjust it and it seemed to cool but after awhile it got warm again. I would say the room appeared cleaner than it actually was and I am not sure I would stay there again. We did enjoy walking around area and going to Voodoo Donuts!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tululahh
HotelManagerEugene, Manager at Hilton Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2011

Dear Tululahh,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. I greatly appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns and improve our hotel as a result.

While I am happy to see your positive review of our great staff, I am also very sorry that you had some issues in your room.

Our Housekeeping team takes great pride in the cleanliness of their guestrooms and continues to receive very high ratings from our guests that respond to our Hilton surveys. I will be certain to share this with the team, and we will have them pay special attention looking under the beds to make sure nothing has been missed.

I am also sorry that the AC was not functioning properly, I will bring this to the attention of our Maintenence staff to check all of the units for proper functionality.

Again, I do sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced. Please know that I am available to discuss your stay in person and can be contacted through the hotel's direct telephone number.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

We booked 3 months before our stay. Checked in about 3pm on a quiet Friday after and was given a room on an overflow floor with a view of a brick wall. Plenty of mechanical noise too. From what we could tell were the only ones on that level. The smug desk clerk said nothing and I wondered if it had anything to do with our booking through an online service. We were challenged when we insisted we be moved. Bathrooms are super small. We were charged for a bottle of water we did not drink. No free Internet. Eugene needs the new hotel that will soon open. The Hilton is a poor choice but the only game in town.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank bucksduck2011
HotelManagerEugene, Manager at Hilton Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

Dear Bucksduck2011,

Thank you for providing your recent review of our hotel. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations, and provide a value to our Guests.

Being a Downtown Hotel there are many different views, I am sorry that the first one was not to your liking. I am glad that the Front Desk was able to accomodate a move to a better view.

I am sorry that you were accidentally charged for a water, I hope that you mentioned that to the Front Desk Agent so they could fix the charge. If not please call the Hotel directly and we would be happy to correct the mistake.

We do charge $9.95 for high speed wireless internet in the rooms, but we also have two complimentary internet options in the Lobby and Business center for our Guests.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. Please know that I am available to discuss your recent stay and can be contacted through the hotel's direct telephone number.