“Staple place here and I go there often with my pals.”
Review of Sixth Street Grill

Sixth Street Grill
Ranked #43 of 661 Restaurants in Eugene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 6th Street Grill has a relaxed Gastro Pub environment with amazing entrees and professional service. Signature burgers, incredible entrees and salads which complement their hand crafted cocktails and 18 local beers on tap and sporting events. 6th Street Grill – doing it right; local ingredients, made from scratch, hand cut steaks; in the heart of the Arts and Entertainment District. Parking in back and five levels across the street. Fresh. Local. Gastro. 6th Street Grill.
Reviewed March 8, 2017

Love this place atmosphere is wonderful and a great eclectic group of people dine and drink here I have been enjoying this place for years!

Sixth S, Manager at Sixth Street Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2017

Thank you glad you enjoyed your visit we have some exciting changes coming, including adding Whiskey pairings and a few more little surprises, I would love to tell you all about when you visit us again.

Thanks
Tye Albert

Reviewed March 8, 2017

The food was good. The prices are reasonable. The service was good. We had a really nice, helpful waitress.

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Great deal on their burger and brew Tuesday deal. You get beers for only $2 for the night. Can't beat that! It's nice you can choose any burger off the menu.

Sixth S, Manager at Sixth Street Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

Thanks for the kudos for Burger-n-Brew! We have a new setup rolling out on February 21st - hope you can make it!

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

Haven't been in a several months and decided to stop by heard things were being run differently. New weekend menu for breakfast & lunch with what I felt was limited selection.
Manmosa wasn't on menu in Sept so we complained and the boss said make them just not on menu, see they are now and several juice flavors can be added.
Very disappointed with the breakfast!
Husband ordered over medium eggs and they came floating in grease and over cooked to the point we asked wait staff for new ones. Bacon seemed very greasy so asked for more napkins to pat them down.
Staff was friendly!
Won't recommend or come back

Sixth S, Manager at Sixth Street Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2017

Dear ALPD61,

Thank you for your feedback on the breakfast. We definitely dropped the ball with your service (not catching before it went out) and not having it remade right away. This is something we are currently working on so your feedback is greatly appreciated. Should you ever change your mind, we would love to have you back in on us. If this is something you would consider, please give me a call. My name is Nick and the number here is 541-485-2961. Again, thanks for letting us know about your experience.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

The place was packed when we arrived because there was a show that evening at the Hult Center. There was a little bit of a wait to get a table (about 15 minutes), as the start time of the show arrived, the restaurant cleared out and it was worth the wait. The staff was apologetic for the wait. We didn't mind waiting. Seeing everyone there before a show, gave us the impression we were going to enjoy it. The service was amazing! They wanted to make sure we had a great experience. The food was delicious! I had the NY steak with chimichurri, sautéed kale with bacon and some type of delicious potato. The chimichurri was good, I preferred the steak flavor without it. Delicious dinner. I let them know I was gluten & dairy free and they made sure my dinner was, too. The blackberry lemon drop was fabulous. Looking forward to my next visit.

Thanks so much for all the compliments and your patience! We always try to make sure that we tailor our menu to allow for our guests needs. Will definitely be sure to share with the servers and the kitchen staff all of your comments. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Cheers!