“Great Eugene Bar and Grill”
Review of Sixth Street Grill

Sixth Street Grill
Ranked #65 of 639 Restaurants in Eugene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 6th Street Grill has a relaxed Gastro Pub environment with amazing entrees and professional service. Signature burgers, incredible entrees and salads which complement their hand crafted cocktails and 18 local beers on tap and sporting events. 6th Street Grill – doing it right; local ingredients, made from scratch, hand cut steaks; in the heart of the Arts and Entertainment District. Parking in back and five levels across the street. Fresh. Local. Gastro. 6th Street Grill.
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We've have eaten here a few times over the last two years. Food is consistently good! The service is friendly and great with our two kids. We've gone to the bar with friends and have had a lot of fun. We love the juke box and bar staff!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Usually a good place to grab a burger and brew. I was disappointed the last time we went for dinner because the service was not up to par, and I was charged full price for happy hour drinks, just because I sat on one side of the restaurant and not the other. It would have been nice for our waitress to mention that when I ordered my drinks so that we could have a chance to change seats.

2  Thank Barb B
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Good beer list. TV sets even in the sit-down restaurant part. Bacon Wrapped dates to die for. Eclair with hot caramel and almond silvers were excellent. Service was medium attentive, nothing to put one off, had to request my shot of Jameson a second time. Filet was pretty good, with a nice mystery topping.
Son liked the Beef Stroganoff.

Will come again

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Had a tasty lunch here one of the days I was in Eugene. Crabmeat sandwich melt & tomato basil soup. Very tasty! Then had a wonderful steak dinner with a bottle of wine withfriends on another evening.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We hadn't been here in a long time and thought we're try it out. I ordered a cocktail and asked our waitress what the ratio of booze to mix was. She said that each drink had one ounce of liquor. It had been a hard day, so I also ordered a shot on the side. The drink was a lemonaide-sort-of-thing; nothing special. I also ordered their Bistro Steak salad, which was nothing short of wonderful. It had plenty of steak placed on a bed of spring mix tossed in a house garlic basil vinaigrette topped with sauteed onions, blue cheese crumbles & grape tomatoes.

Service, considering there were very few people around, was slow and spotty. Food was good, though. We didn't finish our meals and asked to take the remainders with us. My lovely $14.95 salad, of which I ate maybe 1/3 of, was returned to me crammed into a to-go container that was sized for...what?...a side dish? On top of that, we were charged the price of another cocktail (which supposedly contained one shot anyway) for a no-name vodka shot. As a customer, I would have appreciated my server telling that me in advance. A good server would have done so; it's happened in other better-service locations and I tip accordinly. They also wouldn't have crammed a lovely, lightly-eaten food dish into a too small container. There's lots of other places to eat in Eugene and I would not recommend the Sixth Street Grill.

1  Thank J B