“So many calzones!!”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“So many calzones!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This place is awesome. They offer over 30 different types of calzones! This was my first time going and I really enjoyed it. I got the BBQ chicken and it was delicious!! The size of the calzone is perfect and it is pretty decently priced. For me the location is not that great since it is in the campus area but for the business I'm sure it is an ideal location so I understand. I also would have liked for the cheese and meat to be spread evenly though out the calzone but instead all the cheese was near the fold and the meat was near the outer edge, still delicious none the less. I will be returning many times!!! The service was also very friendly!

• Visited October 2013

“I like it”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

They make somthing new and diffrenet n they have an amazing cookies

“Great Late Night Meal!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We arrived late into Eugene.Since room service was no longer available at the hotel where we were staying, I asked the desk clerk where we could get a bite to eat. He gave me the Dough Co. menu and said they were excellent. He was right. We ordered both a Pesto and Eggplant calzone and shared them between the three of us. We all enjoyed them both. After topping it off with some of the delicious cookies, we went to bed with happy, and full stomachs.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank VeggieTrek
Maryland
“A Eugene Tradition”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

This place stays open late, and is in a high traffic area of town, being near to campus and near to the bars and neighborhood parties. I personally don't find the food above and beyond, pretty greasy though tasty, and the cookies warm but otherwise doughy and not worth the money. So get a calzone with friends if you're hungry late at night, perhaps if you're a little tipsy, and then you'll know what everyone's talking about.

• Visited May 2011
“My Family loves it!”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I am not the biggest fan of it. On the plus side they are open late and do have a big variety to chose from. Last time I went it was only like $5-6 a meal, which isn't bad either.