“A sure fire pleasure. A place you can count on for quality and service!”
Review of Excelsior Inn

Excelsior Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Excelsior Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 628 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Had Thanksgiving dinner there, and it was lovely and full of healthy choices. I made an early reservation, but they gave us a poor little table in a crowded corner, which they corrected when I complained. Don't shove two women in a corner! Despite this, I will go back again for great, honest food without pretension.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

great service, food and wine - reasonable prices. The pizza is great and so is the bread. I suggest eating in the bar - great atmosphere - comfortable

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I meet my girlfriends here for lunch. It is always a fun place to go, and the food is amazing. I understand dinners are just a good or better too.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

So delightful. .sat on patio and enjoyed food wonderfully prepared food from a server who actually knew what he was talking about as well as liked what he was doing. Very nice indeed.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been here twice and it is never disappointing. The ambiance is wonderful, the service excellent, live entertainment is delightful, and the food - awesome. I'm going for Mother's Day brunch this month and I can't wait!

1  Thank HappyinEugene

Been to Excelsior Inn? Share your experiences!