“Great Food. Good Service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Studio One Cafe

Studio One Cafe
Ranked #22 of 610 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eugene, Oregon
“Great Food. Good Service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2010

I had breakfast here last Sunday and I was very impressed with the food. I had heard about this place from many people but never tried it because it is located near campus which always seems to be busy. The place itself is small and if you go later in the morning there will be a wait as I have seen a line many times. The servers are very friendly and accommodating even though our waitress forgot a couple of minor things with our order- not a big deal. I had the general biscuits and gravy plate and I ate the whole thing. I was not disappointed. The portions are good for the price and some of the dishes like the quesadilla can probably feed two people. I really liked the food here and I would recommend it to anyone. I just wish they would have a bigger restaurant with more space so it does not feel so cramped.

oregon
“French toast is amazing...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2009

This is a Eugene breakfast and brunch location well known for it's funky old movie decor and REALLY tasty french toast with fruit compote and cream. Try the eggs benedict or the morningstar for other tasty options. I remember this place being better back in the early part of the decade when I was a student at UO, but it still has the same charm as before and it a good place to wake up after a particularly rough friday night. Expect a bit of a wait during late mornings on weekends, there is limited seating but it moves through pretty quickly.

1 Thank OregonNymbus
Eastsound, Washington
“Superb food and comfortable environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2009

The food at studio one is great. Delicious food and lots of it! Lots of choices including lots of vegetarian food as well as all the traditional breakfast and lunch stuff. Well deserved fame for their french toast. Being a vegan I appreciate their choices and friendly servers who will accommodate your requests. Usually quick service. Busy on weekend brunch, and may have to wait but if it's good you're gonna have to wait!?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“After waiting for 20 minutes for water and a menu (after asking!), we haven't been back. The menu isn't very...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2008

After waiting for 20 minutes for water and a menu (after asking!), we haven't been back. The menu isn't very appealing, either

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Go for the breakfasts! Superb french toast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2008

Go for the breakfasts! Superb french toast

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook