“Great breakfast”

Ranked #23 of 657 Restaurants in Eugene
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We like to bring friends and family that say with us to Studio one since It has a great Eugene feel to it. Very unique dinning experience. My wife and I love the NorthWest Salmon Egg Benedict.
Since its a converted house, space can feel tight and service is not the most expedient, but over all its worth the wait.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Are there in the afternoon and had pancakes. They were ok - a bit sense for my taste. And I had to ask for more syrup (very little given). Not great service and did bit give ice with the water. The pancakes were not bad but I have had better at ihop.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I am very stingy with excellent recommendations. This unassuming small cafe deserves the accolades. It starts with the hip, funky vibe of a small house. Yes the seats are close, but the atmosphere is so friendly that I enjoyed the din of conversation. If you want quiet, come in between the breakfast and lunch rushes, or for a late lunch. We were there about 1:30 for lunch and the crowd cleared out quickly.

The prices are very reasonable and the food was delicious. I had the pork chile verde stew. The stew was stuffed with large tender chunks of pork smothered in a New Mexico style green chile sauce. The flavors were perfectly blended. The flour tortillas served with it were warm and fresh.

The best part was the special attention to meeting my desires. I did not want a side salad. I hankered for a side of steamed or sauteed vegetables. Nothing like that was on the menu. The server told me the vegetables they had in the kitchen and I asked her if they could saute some spinach in olive oil with garlic. They did, and it was perfect! And they added only a dollar to the bill. Total 6 bucks for a satisfying lunch.

My colleague had the vegetable soup which he declared terrific, and a side salad that was more than just a stack of greens. There were also sliced apples.

This is the excellent attention to detail they give to a simple menu. Fresh ingredients cooked simply and deliciously. Excellent!

1  Thank pkrissel
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Visited this cafe while visiting my daughter at U of Oregon. The restaurant is a small house with a funky vibe. We went there for a late breakfast and there was quite a wait but it was worth it. Food was good and not greasy. Portions are small and prices are high for this small town. Coffee is excellent. Service was good.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just happened to come across this cafe for breakfast, and we're so glad that we did. I had 2 poached eggs served over a biscuit, with a thin slice of ham and covered with gravy. It was served with a side of home fries - yum! I chose the Azetec tea and it was spicy smooth. My husband had poached eggs served on a crab cake covered in Hollandaise sauce. It was all fresh and delicious. The service was fast, friendly, and helpful. Breakfast is served all day!