“Nice”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Enterprise
Log House RV Park & Campground
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

This park is very nice. The management is very friendly. Helpful. And accommodating totally. A very dog friendly park too. Nice trees and pull thru sites for your average size campers.
A nice rv park in a beautiful setting. Laundry too

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank pony675

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a great place to tent camp, especially for bikers. Brian helped with two bike repairs and Margaret served us a great breakfast each morning. They are easy to work with and know how to deal with groups. Great suggestions for local attractions, food, and places to ride. Check out the luxury tents if you cannot carry your own.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Dave E
LogHouseRvPark, Owner at Log House RV Park & Campground, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

We loved having you here! Hope to see you again in 2014! What a nice, considerate batch of people. You make our job fun and enjoyable.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Stay here late on our way to Wallowa Lake. Charged us almost double what the internet rate stated. The trailer smelled musty and the electric didn't work. Wouldn't recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Teresa G

We're sorry you had such a poor experience. I wish you had let us know there was no electricity, seems someone turned off the breaker the trailer was plugged into. Easy fix, if we had known. The price listed on the website was for the trailer only, the additional expense was for the site rental. We have changed the way it is listed to avoid any further confusion. Again, I wish you had said something on check-in so we could have settled it up front.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

I have stayed here twice with a group of motorcycle riders (June 2010 & June 2011) and again with just 3 other riders in July 2011. There is a large well-kept flat area of grass for camping, and a great spot for a large campfire (not too close to the RV's). The hosts Margaret and Brian have set up an area for Horshoes and other outside games.

During my last visit I stayed in one of their new Luxury tents which included a king size bed, wooden flooring, dresser, table and sofa-bed! Much more comfortable, open and with the pulse for what you come to see in the area (which is one of my favorite places on earth) than a hotel room.

The owners bend-over-backwards to make you stay enjoyable, I honestly can't say enough good things about them. I will be back year after year.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank s1marks
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Spent two nights here. All camping areas are grass covered. What a nice change from the Oregon state camp outside Bend (Tumalo, a busy dirty place). The owners couldn't be more accommodating, helping me with recharging my cell, getting laundry done, filling me in on the local rides and loaning me some tools to do a bit of maintenance on my motorcycle. The location is very quiet. This is a homey place, not like the large, super orderly major RV parks that do not welcome tent campers. But the RV places here looked just fine as well. I will go back as soon as I can to this very special corner of Oregon. If you haven't been, consider it!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank svtim
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Stayed at the Log RV and Campground in their Bed and Breakfast accommodation. We arrived on motorcycles and the owners are VERY motorcycle friendly. They had free maps of motorcycle rides and told us if we needed anything for our bikes to just let them know. The B&B was very roomy and well decorated. The pillowtop bed was like sleeping on a cloud after long days of riding. They have books, games and a cd player with some cool jazz cd's that we enjoyed listening to in the morning. We were treated to homemade cinnamon rolls each morning that were outstanding! The location was perfect for taking off on different excursions (only 6 miles from the town of Joseph which is a cute little town with great shops). The only thing I would recoomend to them would be get a shower caddy as there is no where to put your shampoo and such when showering but it did not deter from the pleasant stay we had there. I would highly reccommend this place and they also have luxury tent camping too. Oh and don't forget to say hi to their loveable dog Rosie :) She loves to play ball.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank annieoakle
Reviewed July 13, 2011

This is an adorable park with breathtaking views of the snow-covered mountains. The owners, Margaret and Brian, are there to greet you right away with open arms. They make you feel right at home as they start up conversations easily and get to know you. They have extensive knowledge of the area and can advise wonderful little places to stop that otherwise would be looked over. Also gave great advice on scenic routes to take. Available to all types of outings with their tent sites, RV site, Bed & Breakfast or Luxury tents; Whether you are hiking, biking, RV'ing or driving, this place has it all!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank spideyflygirl90

Been to Log House RV Park & Campground? Share your experiences!