“Great place to eat or get a snack.”

Tomaselli's Pastry Mill & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Elkton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is a great place to stop and eat or to just get a snack from bakery. All the food is made from scratch and is gourmet and comfort food. I have never tried anything here that wasn't super! I had fish tacos last time I went and it was very good. I love to stop here while traveling to I 5 hwy. cannot beat price or food or drinks.

There are newer reviews for Tomaselli's Pastry Mill & Cafe

Reviewed June 26, 2014

If you're passing through Elkton, this is a lovely place to stop. Friendly staff and lots of choices on the menu. We couldn't resist the bakery, so picked up a few things to take home. We would definitely stop her again -- maybe even make it a destination for an afternoon drive.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is our favorite breakfast spot. We live in Drain and have tried everything from Roseburg to Eugene. If you want good food and a nice atmosphere with awesome service, this is the place! It has such a personal touch to it! Home made biscuits and breads, fluffy omelettes packed with goodies.My self I am stuck on the biscuits and gravy (my favorite breakfast).

5  Thank Karen M
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This small cafe and bakery has a wide selection of regular and gourmet food, plus baked goods, and various available flours and other items. The menu options for breakfast, lunch, or dinner are both healthy, generous in portions, and enticing. I had a smoked salmon salad with wonderful grilled potato slices, greens, capers olives and other veg. This is an easy stop on way to the coast or an afternoon drive from Eugene, or Roseburg Oregon.

1  Thank grammyoregon
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We often look for a lunch spot on our way from Portland to Coos Bay. Recently we stopped at Tomaselli's, based on reviews we saw in Trip Advisor. The reviews were accurate. I had a hamburger, which was one of the best hamburgers I have ever had. My wife had a salad, and was more than pleased.

The restaurant is nicely decorated, the food excellent, and the staff friendly. We will return the next time we pass though.

1  Thank Gary N