“Very Interesting Place run by Fabulous People”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Butte Creek Mill

Butte Creek Mill
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Eagle Point
Eagle Point, Oregon
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Very Interesting Place run by Fabulous People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This old mill, on Butte Creek in Eagle Point, still operates. The owner/operator, who is also the mayor of Eagle Point, always seems to have time to give visitors a complete tour. Once the tour is over, visitors can continue their historical journey in the store and buy many wonderful treats.

Visited October 2012

Coquille, Oregon
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great old mill, store and antiques”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

The self-guided tour of the old mill, along with the preserved old general store and shop with stone-ground products, culinary equipment and local wines is a pleasant way to spend a rainy afternoon. The antiques store next door is a treasure trove back in time. Combine this with a stop by the covered bridge and a look at the old Wood House.

Visited May 2013
oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Store!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

I love this store. It is like a step back in time. I also love to bake and they have an amazing selection of supplies. If you are a tourist in the Eagle Point area it is a must see, a great history lesson taking you back to the days when eating local was the only choice!!

Visited May 2013
Shady Cove, OR
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Cool place to visit. Great stone ground products.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is a 100 year old grist mill. You can go down stairs and see all the workings of the operation. In the rustic store there are all kinds of stone ground products and mixes, gourmet teas, chocolates and jams. I go there regularly for spices and fancy pasta. It's just down the street from a nice park so we often play there, then walk to the mill for ice cream bars or chilled juices.

Visited April 2013
Eagle Point, Oregon
“I always take my guests to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Love having the Butte Creek Mill in our town. It's so convenient for finding ingredients I need for my family due to allergies. I love the historic value it adds and that I can share it with my children. They love stopping becuase I always get them a small treat. Especially in the summer; we'll get ice cream and go sit out back and eat it at a picnic table in the shade and watch the river go by. It's a place I will always take my guests to visit. I feel it's my little gem just down the street. I don't see how anyone can come to Eagle Point and not take a few minuets see the main attraction.

Visited December 2012