“Our new favorite place to eat!”

Babica Hen Cafe - Dundee
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: American
Dundee, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our new favorite place to eat!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great portions and wonderful food! We love the Pork Quesadilla, Tuna Sandwich, Bacon Burger and they have an awesome Bloody Mary sampler that is to die for!

• Visited May 2014

portland, oregon
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This spot is now on it's third restaurant in as many years. Babica Hen I think is going to be a keeper. The service was fast, friendly and attentive. The food came out extremely fast and was well presented and hot (for those dishes that were suppose to be hot). I have eaten there now four times and it's been spot on each time. Excellent choice for breakfast and lunch in wine country. I have not had dinner there yet so I can't say how the food is, but breakfast and lunch have been a real treat. I appreciate their efforts in making quality foods and doing so quickly and professionally.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Ron B
Modesto, California
“Perfect dinner after a day of wine tasting!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

After an afternoon of wine tasting, I wanted a gourmet, hearty meal. The Babica Hen Cafe was recommended to me by a local vintner. I had an AMAZING meal with, of course, an excellent Oregon Pinot Noir! When I ordered a house salad to start with, it was so much more than I've ever seen in a (usually boring) house salad - chock full of great stuff like mixed greens (a variety of different lettuces), red beets, mushrooms, peas, cucumbers, carrots, and sunflower seeds, served with a french baguette and whipped butter. I ordered it with the creamy cotija dressing, which was delicious. For my entree, I had the Short Ribs Burgundy - delicious! As a solo diner, I sat at the bar and received very friendly and attentive service. I will most definitely return to this restaurant when I have the opportunity to visit the Willamette Valley wine country again!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank RockerChic57
McMinnville, Oregon
“Too hot!!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

This is my second visit to this restaurant. We had breakfast here last week. It was totally unextraordinary. Now I am here for lunch. I am sitting as far away as Ivan from one of the two fireplaces and it is way too hot!! I mentioned it to the server and she just smiled, no response. It is a beautiful warm day outside and there is no need to waste all of this energy.

McMinnville, Oregon
“Very nice place to eat”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Some friends and I ate at Babica Hen in Dundee for the first time at lunch today. The service was excellent, BLT sandwich to die for, prices were good and the wine was very nice. Will definitely return.

Visited March 2014