“Delicious and friendly”
Review of Lange Winery

Lange Winery
Ranked #5 of 31 things to do in Dundee
More attraction details
Owner description: Visitors are encouraged to try Lange's specialty, its Pinot Noirs.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Delicious Pinots, very friendly staff, the Lange family were around too so it was fun talking to them. Beautiful location. It's a bit out of the way, down a gravel road, but stop by Torii Mor too, it is just up the road and the two wineries make the gravel road worthwhile.

There are newer reviews for Lange Winery

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was our last stop on our wine tour this trip. I have to admit, my pallet was getting "tired" so shared most of my glasses...until I tried the 2010 Pinot noir Lange Estate Vineyard. That peaked my attention & with Alaska Airlines "Oregon wine ships free" I had them box up 6 bottles. Be sure to get a shipping label for each box (one free box for each adult). The Alaska agent didn't want to ship our second box free as that winery didn't give us the shipping label...we were able to get another agent to help her & accommodate us, so again, be sure to get the shipping label! I think the "wine ships free" continues until November 20th, or check with Alaska directly. Our server is an animal enthusiast, so enjoyed conversing with her & watching the slide show of the winery with all of their critters!

1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Had the pleasure of meeting Don Lange and Jesse Lange (wine maker) during lunch and enjoying some Lange Pinot Noir. Visited the winery the next day. The Lange's and their staff were wonderful hosts and served a delightful range of very nice wines. Single lot Pinots as well as surprising us with very nice Chard, Pinot Gris and Tempranillo!

Add to that, just a spectacular view and you couldn't ask for a nicer way to spend the afternoon.

1  Thank dperbix
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Lange isn't a top drawer wine maker but does make pretty good pinots. The site is worth the long dusty drive and the staff is quite friendly. They encouraged us to take our glasses outside and brought the pours to us. We were there in Sept on a beautiful warm day. The views were worth the long drive. In addition, Sept is the wasp season there and they had put out a number of traps (which were quite full of wasps) and they weren't a bother to us at all. We didn't appreciate this until we went to the next winery nearby and my girlfriend got stung by a wasp (no traps at all). Needless to say, the attention to detail by Lange was very appreciated.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Out of the way location, but worth the trip. had a private tour (Joanne) that was very well done. great conversation with Neil (winemaker) - overall highly recommended wine trip.