“I could feel their pride.”
Review of Tina's

Tina's
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SW 7th Street
Description: Tinas opened in October 1991. The restaurant, which seats 55 guests, has a comfortable bar, and the two intimate dining rooms are divided by a fireplace. Like many of our fellow chefs, we believe that the best food is organically grown. Our search for these foods led us out of the city and into the countryside where we work closely with a great group of farmers. We're closer to the source of what goes onto your plate, and we believe that the opportunity to cook in a wine growing region lends our food a context and flavor and experience that is unbeatable. The menu is based on the foods that our farmer/neighbors grow: seasonal, and regional. Most of the wines that we feature come from just down the road. We are committed to using the best ingredients, and our menu changes as we move through the seasons of the year. Under New Ownership since June 13, 2015, Tina's continues to be a Wine Country Standard, not to be missed. Long time, veteran employees Dwight McFaddin (22yrs), and Michael Stiller (14 years) and their wives have re-energized the Restaurant and have lured back Chef Norma Buchholz (6 yrs) to create a new environment based on all that is best about Tina's and the Wine Country of Yamhill County.
“I could feel their pride.”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed their food and exceptional service.
I think they create their food as an art.
Also has a great wine selection~

Oregon, Usa
“Very bland”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We usually stop at Dundee Bistro for lunch, but had heard good things about Tina's for dinner, so thought we would give it a try. To begin with there was one waitress, no host or bartender, so we waited at the door for a while before being greeted. We ordered spicy pumpkin soup, that was very bland, chickpea fries that had no flavor, along side two non exciting dips, and to make matters worse we ordered a beet and orange salad that was not even edible. There was no flavor to the dressing. It would have been a meal that I would not have wanted to pay for, but the waitress after taking our order didn't come back to our table until we asked the food runner to get her for our check, she didn't even notice that we had not hardly touched any of the food. It was 1:45pm on a Tuesday, not busy at all. I won't be coming back for lunch.

• Visited October 2012
Arlington, Virginia
“A nice neighborhood place”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Tina's is a smaller sized restaurant with a limited menu. As non-meat eaters, we usually expect a limited number of choices, so this was not really a surprise. (We do eat fish.) The evening we were there a large group had come through earlier, so the salmon spring-roll appetizer we wanted was sold out. There was only one fish entree, so that's what we ordered. Everyone in our party agreed that the food was good, not great. Nothing too creative, but it was fresh and nicely presented. The wine list was Pinot Noir heavy of course, and filled with local offerings, which we appreciated. I am not sure it is worth a special trip, but if you are in that area, give it a try.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank love2trave09
San Francisco, California
“Great stop in wine country”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place had been suggested to us by friends and it was a hit. Very unpretentious, yet good food. Sourdough battered onion rings, great wine, nice atmosphere. We ordered simple sandwiches - turkey for one and meatloaf for another. This would make great picnic food. There were plenty of other choices - and the salads looked really good.

• Visited October 2012
“Don't agree wih my TA community...”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came in for lunch after it was recommended by our B&B and trip advisor. The service was very slow despite there were four other tables with patrons. My husband has a small salad to start which was ok except it was drowned in dressing. I had a large salad which was good, greens were crisp and the combination of veggies/frut/cheese was good. I ordered my dressing on the side, so I didn't have that issue. My husband had a lamb stew; that's where they blew it. It did. It taste like anything, very bland. We think they forgot the salt. It is very hard to screw up lamb, so if you do it is no good. I am not sure how they execute other dishes, but I would not go back.