“Fun Customized Experience with Oregon Wine Tours”
Review of Oregon Wine Tours

Oregon Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Dundee
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer small, personalized wine tours in the Northern Willamette Valley of Oregon. Our tours focus on the boutique wineries and those which demonstrate their passion. Every tour is private and personalized to match what each individual group wants to experience. Ultimately I sincerely want to create the best possible wine tasting experience for you that I possibly can.
Santa Margarita, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun Customized Experience with Oregon Wine Tours”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We truly enjoyed our day spent in the Willamette Valley with Ron Burke and Oregon Wine Tours. Ron and I had talked a bit on the phone when I was making the reservation. His goal is to customize the experience for everyone, which was really appreciated. He selected very small, boutique wineries (and a microbrewery - yay!) where we could meet some of the winemakers and brewers and spend time with some folks very passionate about their craft! That worked perfectly for our group of tasting novices and experienced tasters alike! And Ron recommeded a terrific spot for lunch at The Walnut City Kitchen in McMinville!

Ron is very personable, knowledgeable and I think he knows just about everyone in Newberg and McMinville and throughout the Valley! I will definitely give Ron a call the next time I want to tour the Oregon wine country! He's terrific!

Visited March 2013

Cary, North Carolina
“Great fun and learning experience with Oregon Wine Tours”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was our second visit to Portland and the Williamette Valley and Ron Burke was the perfect guide. He was clearly very knowledgeable and an easy going, comfortable person to spend a day with on these beautiful vineyards. I must admit that the best Vineyard we visited, Anderson Valley, was the best and was Ron's suggestion. A great time was had by all 4 of us and I definitely recommend Ron to anyone desiring a wine tour in this area.
Lloyd F and Mary M

Visited March 2013
Irvine, California
“Our Wineries Tour”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This was our first time in Oregon, all I have to say is that we loved it and will return. We enjoyed every wineries, inns, and restaurants we visited. We particularly noticed how friendly everyone was and how important it was to all the people we encounter wanted us to help us making our stay memorable. And they did!

Visited October 2012
Jupiter, Florida
“Oregon Wine Tours is Terrific!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Ron was a great guide to tour Willamette Valley Wineries! He picked us up in downtown Portland, honored our request for a side trip to Voodoo Donuts before we hit the road and was gracious throughout the day. Despite rainy weather, we had a wonderful time. Ron scheduled the wineries that we requested, kept us on time, offered plenty of information about where we were going but also allowed us to sit back and enjoy the scenery. He secured travel boxes so we could bring some wine home on the plane. If you are doing a tour of Willamette Valley-let Ron navigate the roads so you can enjoy the wine and get back safe. Pay cash and you might be able to negotiate a better rate too!

Visited November 2012
Largo, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vineyards in Columbia Gorge”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Small tours like this are so much more enjoyable than the meg-a-bus groups. Our tour was customized to our desire and Ron picked us up from our hotel! My brother & I had a wonderful day touring through the vineyards in the Columbia River Gorge. The sites were awesome. The wine was very good and varied. Ron sure does know his Oregon wines. We bought several bottles and enjoyed them during our stay in Portland. Most of the restaurants in Portland allow you to bring a bottle to dinner for a small corkage fee. We look forward to a tour of the vineyards south of Portland during our next visit. Bon Appétit.

Visited July 2012