“loved the bubbly”
Review of Argyle Winery

Argyle Winery
Ranked #2 of 32 things to do in Dundee
More attraction details
Owner description: Argyle Winery crafts award-winning Sparkling, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Riesling wines that command a place on the world stage while retaining the very essence of our home in Oregon's Willamette Valley. No other American winery but Argyle has earned recognition in Wine Spectator's "Top 100 Wines of the World" in three wine categories: red, white and sparkling.
Reviewed October 18, 2011

i am not a big fan of bubbles, but being in the business...oh, darn, i have to go and taste.the staff is very well educated, and we ended up buying a few bottles of different wines.

Reviewed October 8, 2011

This is, by far, one of our favorite wine tasting venues....it never disappoints. This time it was so outstanding I decided to write a review.

Ronny (who, from the photos, has been there a good amt. of time) was incredibly fun, helpful and could talk on a wide range of topics!! He even tried to call the wine maker when we told him we had a bottle of 1999 Spirit House at home. We had a taste of a very dark rose sparkler called Black Brut (I think)...one of their wine club members was there and he was raving about it....he was right...it was one of the most unique and flavorful wines I've ever had.

The flowers on the property are just stunning and the whole atmosphere is very relaxed.

I'd recommend this to everyone!!

Reviewed September 5, 2011

Wines were ok. Kinda pricey for the taste with so many wineries it is worth a visit but I'd skip it next time.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

The staff were nice, and their wines, especially sparklings were great!
Definitely I would stop here again whenever I go to the area.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

Just stopped in for a company event and had some of the best wines I've had in quite some time.

The staff is great and the location quite lovely. If you are in Dundee make sutr to stop off here.