“great wine and view!”

Erath Vineyards Winery
Ranked #3 of 32 things to do in Dundee
More attraction details
Owner description: Erath's winery, on Wordon Hill Road, has a sweeping view of Mts. Hood and Jefferson to the east, beyond the agricultural patchwork of the Willamette Valley.
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We always enjoy this wine experience, they have some of the best pinot in the area, and the view is always amazing!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

They need to pick up the pace if they want to compete with the other wineries in the area. Staff were nice but the wines were just average. I much prefered Winderlea and Anderson Family winery in Dundee.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We really liked the wines we tasted at Erath and sent several bottles home....the winery is nice, tasting room comfortable and the guys that work inside are quite knowledgable about the wine business and the region in general.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've been an ERATH fan for years... and was so excited to see amongst many of the other Willamette Valley Wineries that I've become fond of since my taste buds began their love affair with Oregon wines! After tasting a few of the varieties that are not available in my city, I had a case shipped of my favorites! YUMMMMM!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

The folks at Erath are so welcoming. Our visit on Saturday of Labor Day Weekend was the first stop of our day of tasting. Their tasting fee of just $10 that is applied to a $30 purchase is generous. In addition there was a 25% discount on a purchase of 4 bottles. Lovely wine in a great setting.