We had arrived Sunday, Sept.29,2013 and left Wednesday Oct. 2, 2013. The room had tears in the carpet in front of the bar, the caulking around the tub was not together in many spots, the shower head ring was away from the wall to leave the hole exposed,@ 1pm the first day, we had to call to request to have the maid clean our room. The second day, she came and asked us what we needed done We asked for an arm chair to sit in as they have a loveseat as it is hard to get up and down from because it is too soft. The cleaning lady had called the office while in our room to see about getting this chair for us. After the call, she told us that they would bring us a chair after the man got off of his lunch. 2 and a half hours later,we called the office regarding and were told they wouldn't be bringing one. They didn't have the courtesy to call us. We decided to use the hottub and went across the lot in swim gear only to find it empty because it was needing parts. We use the Surfrider when we go to the beach, but it seems to be a continual problem for them to keep the swimming pool and hottub running..either one or the other isn't working. We were not informed of the hotub problem when we confirmed our reservation. Tell us upfront aout things not working so that we can schedule other things ahead of time instead of wasting our time waiting for a chair or pool or hottub not working. Although the room has a microwave, they no longer have plates or silverware in the rooms. They say it is a healt issue.. I say it is a CHEAP problem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surfrider Resort is nestled atop a bluff overlooking Fogarty Creek and the Pacific Ocean, located just two miles north of Depoe Bay, between Lincoln City and Newport. While at the Surfrider, visit Depoe Bay, the world's "Smallest Harbor" and famous for whale watching. Reserve a trip for deep sea fishing, or visit Newport for the outstanding Oregon Coast Aquarium, 3 miles north for golfing, or simply take in the sights at the Surfrider where whales play, eagles soar, seals nap, and the sun sets over the ocean. We have banquet rooms that can hold up to 100 people. Weddings, birthdays and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfrider Resort Depoe Bay
- Surfrider Hotel Depoe Bay