We stayed here last summer and chose to stay again, because we liked it so much. The restaurant is still lacking a little, a tad expensive and not the greatest quality. but we did only eat breakfast and can't judge lunch or dinner. But the room was clean and spacious and we could watch the ocean from our balcony. We could walk right down to the tidepools. We also had more family staying in the two bedroom suite and it had a living room large enough to fit us all for games and hot cocoa. The stairs to the beach would be tricky for kids and my 87 year old parents couldn't use them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surfrider Resort is nestled atop a bluff overlooking Fogarty Creek and the Pacific Ocean, located just two miles north of Depoe Bay, between Lincoln City and Newport. While at the Surfrider, visit Depoe Bay, the world's "Smallest Harbor" famous for whale watching or reserve a trip for deep sea fishing. Visit Newport for the outstanding Oregon Coast Aquarium, Ripley's Believe it or Not and the wax Museum. We are within a few miles of golfing, kayaking and waterfall hiking trails. There is no need to leave the Surfrider at all to simply watch the resident pod of whales play, eagles soar, seals nap, and the sun sets over the ocean from the comfort of your room or the restaurant and bar. The beach access takes you down to search for agates, make a beach fire and watch the waves crash into the unique rocky outcropping. We have banquet rooms that can hold up to 80 people and full catering available for weddings, birthdays and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Groupon, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfrider Resort Depoe Bay
- Surfrider Hotel Depoe Bay