It is now owned by Clarion. Right on the beach. Sea lions sunbathe on the rocks behind the hotel. Great views. The gas fireplace was nice since it was cold & rainy. The staff was very nice. The restaurant was great for lunch. You get a 10% discount if you show your room key. Overall it was a great location, a nice, not real luxurious, room with a frig & micro wave. A large jaquzzi tub in the bathroom. They have an enclosed outdoor pool but you have to walk outside to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surfrider Resort is nestled atop a bluff overlooking Fogarty Creek and the Pacific Ocean, located just two miles north of Depoe Bay, between Lincoln City and Newport. While at the Surfrider, visit Depoe Bay, the world's "Smallest Harbor" and famous for whale watching. Reserve a trip for deep sea fishing, or visit Newport for the outstanding Oregon Coast Aquarium, 3 miles north for golfing, or simply take in the sights at the Surfrider where whales play, eagles soar, seals nap, and the sun sets over the ocean. We have banquet rooms that can hold up to 100 people. Weddings, birthdays and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfrider Resort Depoe Bay
- Surfrider Hotel Depoe Bay