Another wonderful stay at Surfrider. We stayed in building #4 room 78. We love coming in the winter and watching the waves into the night - the light above our room needs to be shielded from shining on the deck as it washes out the view..
The breakfast was one of our favorites parts of our day, great omelets, view and service. Wednesday and Sundays offer Prime Rib and it was excellent.
The views from the resort are some of the best on the Oregon coast. you can watch seals, pelicans, seagulls and whales when they migrate. Fishing Rock to the north is within walking distance and has great views to the south - Boiler Bay and the surfers and Lincoln Beach to the north.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surfrider Resort is nestled atop a bluff overlooking Fogarty Creek and the Pacific Ocean, located just two miles north of Depoe Bay, between Lincoln City and Newport. While at the Surfrider, visit Depoe Bay, the world's "Smallest Harbor" and famous for whale watching. Reserve a trip for deep sea fishing, or visit Newport for the outstanding Oregon Coast Aquarium, 3 miles north for golfing, or simply take in the sights at the Surfrider where whales play, eagles soar, seals nap, and the sun sets over the ocean. We have banquet rooms that can hold up to 100 people. Weddings, birthdays and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfrider Resort Depoe Bay
- Surfrider Hotel Depoe Bay