“Excellent Meal to Compliment the view”
Review of Tidal Raves

Tidal Raves
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I had the red curry BBQ'd shrimp and my wife had the Seared Sea Scallops. Both were great. The Shrimp had a little kick and my wife loved the sauce on hers. We didn't have reservations so we ordered a bottle of wine and sat outside admiring the view overlooking the Bay. We waited about an hour but didn't mind it. There are many food options for fish as well as steaks, so it was hard to pick. There is always next time and we will come back. Best to get reservations as this is a popular place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,834)

Reviewed July 18, 2014

The food here is quite scrumptious and a variety of options are available. Even though they specialize in seafood they also offered several types of steaks which my dining companion enjoyed thoroughly.The wait staff are friendly without being obtrusive and the view is spectacular. The prices are somewhat higher but worth the wait and the money for great quality food.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We attempted to stop in and grab dinner one night and it was packed. The wait was 1 hour so we wisely decided to make a reservation for the next night.

It was so worth it. The food was spectacular. Since we were celebrating a birthday, we went for it and had appetizer to desert. Every course was to die for. And as a birthday gift, they gave us the desert for free. We chatted with the waitress and busboy and they were delightful. We loved and would go back. Do yourself a favor and make a reservation...

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband and I are staying in Depoe Bay for a few nights, and walked down to this restaurant yesterday (Tuesday) at 4:10pm. We thought at this odd time we would get right in without a reservation. Boy were we wrong.. Even those with reservations had a slight wait time. Our wait time was 30 minutes. I think that they had an unexpected lunch rush that never ended. I am so glad that we waited. The service was perfect and the food outstanding. We split a crab cake appetizer that was truly one of the best crab cakes I've ever had (dungeness) I had the special of the day which was snapper with a coconut coating and sweet chili sauce, over white rice and veggies. It was Amazing! My husband had Red curry BBQ shrimp, with a similar sauce as mine. It was good as well. He also had a cup of Smoked salmon bisque as an option with his meal.. very very good. We had 2 drinks each, both delicious, and the total bill was $84. There is a reason it is #1 in this area. The food is outstanding.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I have to say this is a very wonderful restaurant. The food was superb. We had the appetizer of Seahawk Bread and I had coconut encrusted shrimp and a salad with shrimp. YUMMY !!!! Hubby had the wild grilled salmon. Friends had the fish taco and bowl of spinach oyster bisque. Everyone enjoyed their meals.
While we had to wait as we did not have a reservation, the wait was pleasant. Our waiter was very nice and efficient.Superb views from our table by the window.
If you like seafood with a view, this place is for you.