“The Changing Sea & Sky”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The view is ever changing & wonderful. Our server, Cindy was delightfully pleasant and conversant. I had an interesting salad with warm goat cheese. My husband was delighted with his salmon poached to his specifications. The Sunset was amazing! A favorite place we had not visited in too long.

There are newer reviews for Tidal Raves

Reviewed January 21, 2014

The view was amazing. The calamari appetizer was bland and disappointing, but the pork loin sandwich and black bean soup were amazing!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Been looking forward to eating at the Tidal Raves since I was preparing our trip to Depoe Bay. The food was good; but not great as I was expecting. The atmosphere was very pleasant and the view was tremendous. The waitress was superb. Now, if you desire to eat there, I would recommend making reservations. We stayed in Depoe Bay and saw cars parked in the street, especially on the weekends. Now, would I eat there again? Probably. The food was good, but not great.

1  Thank drwn
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We were only in Depoe Bay for one night and fretted over the dinner decision. Tidal Raves was a great choice. We did not have reservations and it was crowded but arrived early enough to be seated right away, not a window table but close enough to enjoy the sunset. I had crab cakes and should have accepted the tartar sauce as they were a little bit bland (fixed by stealing some of my husband's sauce, which was delicious). We both enjoyed the meal, from bread to dessert. And what a dessert menu! Very tasteful decor, excellent service, beautiful view and good food made this a relaxing and pleasing experience for the soul and palate.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We have eaten at this restaurant several times now and haven't been at all disappointed. The staff is helpful and cheerful, the food is excellent and reasonably priced, and the view is one of the best we've discovered so far on the Oregon Coast. Can't say enough good things about this restaurant. If you're anywhere near Depoe Bay, you must try it.