“Great Restaurant on Central Oregon Coast”
Review of Tidal Raves

Tidal Raves
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This place was recommended by a couple locals and they did not steer us wrong! We did have a little of a wait as we had not made reservations and had a larger group, but it was worth it. The cioppino was excellent! The view out the window of the ocean was good too! If ever in the area again, I would definently return.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,773)

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Got back to Tidal Raves after a couple of years away when my travels did not take me that direction. I have had such good memories at Tidal Raves of evening sunsets and outstanding sea food in the past that I was a little worried that they may not have maintained their quality. What I discovered was that the restaurant was refurbished and the food remained excellent in every way. Do not fail to get a taste of the crab cakes and save room for dessert. It was really nice too to find so many of the same staff working there. Obviously, they are good employers as well. You do need reservations for later in the day, but if you can get there at 2 or 3 the wait is not long. This is one of my “not to be missed’ experiences driving down US 101 in Oregon.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Of all the resturants on the Central Oregon Coast, Tidal Raves is one of our top 3. I like the Clam Steaks and the wife tries something new every time. We ate here yesterday for lunch and as usual there was a wait (but we called ahead and made Reservations). The view of the Ocean at Depoe Bay is right out the window of every table. Never had a bad meal in all the times we've eaten here (and that is many as we have a vacation cabin 4 miles up the road).

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This local place was hopping. The good food and good value, plus beautiful location right on the harbor, make it extremely, and rightfully, popular

Reviewed September 27, 2012

great food even better view, went for lunch because dinner is always packed, i recommend reservations