“What a fun time!”

Wing Wa Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #19 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We attended a family wedding and celebrated here afterward since the other places close early and were not very friendly. Had a wonderful time dancing to karaoke and with relatives.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Food was average - but I couldn't believe we could only get dried noodles when we tried to order them on take-out.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I thought the food at Wing Wa was bland. It could have been the choice that I made. However, the BBQ pork was good. To me what stands out about this place is the weekend scene at the bar. There is Karoke and it is a lively and friendly crowd that makes you feel at home. It is also a 'Tiki' bar which makes it even more fun.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The dining area was empty and I felt like I was in a lobby waiting to be taken somewhere better. But otherwise ok meal.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The restaurant and lounge have been haven to Coastal local residents and friends for 50-plus years. The second time I went there, they remembered my name. The cuisine is American-Asian. Great value, great time.

1  Thank TommyMack