“5-Star Restaurant”

Thai Bay
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Just opened July 2011. Excellent food with a great view of the boats in the harbor.
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I am a Japanese-American and consider myself an expert on Asian food ... this restaurant is an excellent restaurant ... One of the best Thai restaurants I have ever been to. The young Asian couple that own this business do a great job. The male chef does the cooking and his wife does all the serving. They do a great job with "fresh" food and great service! I will return again.

1  Thank smokejumper1967

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I love the red curry and the spring rolls, and ok everything is great that I've tried. This is owner operated and the food is freshly made. It has a view of the bay. Great Thai tea. The people are wonderful. I didn't expect it and now I never pass the chance to go to this little treasure of a restaurant.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We arrived for an early dinner at 6:45 and ordered an appetizer and dinner. This restaurant does a big "take-out" business and the customers that come in and order take out get served before the dine-in customers. Either they need to hire another chef or give up their dine-in business. I realize it is a two-person show but it was very frustrating watching people come in, order their food and get it within 30 minutes while the rest of us sat there waiting. We were there a little over two hours. The food was good but not sure I would return based on the service.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We tried a couple of their stir fry dishes and they were both delicious and prepared to our wish for "not too spicy". Everything was very fresh and we loved that it is owned and run by the chef and waitress - a lovely couple. When I told my husband that I had reservations at a Thai restaurant he was a bit disappointed...until he took the first bite of his food. Great food/fun view of the tiny harbor/personal service.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food! Excellent cook, nice waitress. Decor very simple but food so great! Green curry excellent. The seafood coconut milk soup was out of this world. Highly recommended