“Great view of the Ocean”

Surfrider Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Surfrider Restaurant is open to the public for a unique oceanfront dining experience in both our restaurant and bar. Enjoy breathtaking views of ocean waves crashing on the rocks below while tempting your taste buds with a menu designed for all. We offer all the dishes you want when you are on the coast with creamy clam chowder, hand battered fish n chips, seafood fettuccine and crab cake eggs Benedict with the best sauce around! For our other guests, we have burgers, quesadillas, and great salads. Join us for Wine Wednesdays with 4.00 house wines. Sunday and Wednesday nights are also prime rib nights. We have happy hour from 3-5 daily in our bar. Friday nights from Memorial Day through August are our SEAFOOD BUFFET! Crab, salmon, shrimp... tons of sides and seafood options. We also have private dining and buffet services with a full catering menu. Please call us with any questions.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very clean and well laid out for privacy. We were there mid-afternoon when it was virtually empty. Service just Ok...our server did not seem to be people friendly,Food Ok, view magnificent..our first view of gray whales.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

The seafood and everything else was good. I recommend this and Tidal Raves for the Depoe Bay area for fine dining.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We like the view of the water and food was great. Wait staff were pleasant water was never empty and they checked on us often. We have eaten here over the years and have no issues with them. Their prices are a bit high but the fish was fresh.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I only went to the lounge, so I can’t review the food. My husband and I both had the Beach ‘n Margarita This drink was delicious and beautiful. It was the bartender’s original recipe – wish we could have taken some back home with us.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Loved everything about it! I has the clam chowder and it was perfect, I don't even love clam chowder but I loved theirs! My boyfriend had the fish and chips and they were battered and cooked perfectly! They were hot and fresh and tasted delicious. Our server was a sweet girl and I really enjoyed her, she did an excellent job! To top it off we had a front row ocean view, perfect first experience! It's been great staying here!