“Great view, great food and great service!”

Surfrider Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Loved everything about it! I has the clam chowder and it was perfect, I don't even love clam chowder but I loved theirs! My boyfriend had the fish and chips and they were battered and cooked perfectly! They were hot and fresh and tasted delicious. Our server was a sweet girl and I really enjoyed her, she did an excellent job! To top it off we had a front row ocean view, perfect first experience! It's been great staying here!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Overall, View of the Pacific Ocean is wonderful and the cooking is great, especially their special buffets. Thanks,

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We always visit the Surfrider Restaurant when we are traveling Hwy 101 down the Oregon Coast. The view is spectacular! Most of the wait staff have worked there for years, and they are always friendly and helpful. Their prices are fair and the portions are generous. We often dine in the lounge, and receive the same friendly, helpful service.

It's a great place for whale watching also.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

The wife and I ate here for dinner Saturday May 3rd, 2014 and for breakfast Sunday May 4th, 2014 while we stayed at the attached motel overnight. I didn't even know that there was a restaurant there until I booked the room at the motel. And what a pleasant surprise it was. For dinner the wife had the "special" which was halibut. The waiter was great (#33? Juan?)...he took both of our orders without writing anything down...even meeting my wife's dietary restrictions without any problem. The fish was a little overcooked but tasted great. I had the shrimp cocktail and then the "seafood Saute" for my entree'. My shrimp were also a bit overcooked but still tasted great. The view out outside was AWESOME!! Our breakfast the next morning was equally excellent. This restaurant really deserves more recognition than it gets! We'll be back!!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I had my niece and her husband visiting from out of town. We ended up driving to the coast and decided to stop at our honeymoon resort and have a seafood dinner. We sat next to the window where we could see the beautiful ocean and beach. We had visited Surfrider almost 19 years earlier for the first time on our honeymoon. We have visited various times on our anniversary and when just taking a spur of the moment drive to the coast. We have always been pleased with the food and the setting. On our most recent visit a week ago, we received an unexpected and pleasant surprise. Our 19th wedding anniversary was not until May, however when the waiter learned we had been married almost 19 years, he surprised us at the end of our meal with a delicious and beautifully decorated cheesecake. He went out of his way to do something special and we all appreciated it. It was a very sweet and thoughtful early anniversary surprise. Last but not least, the seafood was cooked perfectly. My husband ordered razor clams and they were excellent. The portions were generous also. Our visits to Surfrider are not often because of the distance, but we are never disappointed when we return months or even years later.

1  Thank OregonGogo