“Good lunch spot”
Review of Gracie's Sea Hag

Gracie's Sea Hag
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were passing through and checked a few menus in Depoe Bay. Sea Hag seemed to offer a decent combination of selection and reasonable price. There is a good selection of seafood dishes available. I had a three-piece lingcod lunch special. The pieces were much larger than I had expected, and the whole thing was quite a bargain.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,198)

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Waited 5 min to be seated, many servers came by, not one acknowledged any of the crowd slowly gathering by the front door. Once seated, other later tables got water, menus and beverages before our slow and dopey server noticed us. Once we ordered out beverages, another 5 min passed before we received them, then we ordered. another 10min pass, no one comes to check on us. I saw our server helping another table next to us but most of the time was spent with him jacking his jaw in the kitchen. He attended to the table next to us, stared right at my husbands empty coffee cup on the edge of the table, 7 minutes pass.... I am out of iced tea at this point, STILL NO COFFEE or sign of our server. At this point, over a half an hour since we arrived, we decide to get up and leave and of COURSE the lady at the front can't help us check out, I have to wait for my server to show up.... 3 uncomfortable minutes later her finally arrived, no apology, nothing. Charged us full price for one glass of tea and one cup of coffee, $4.50 This is my 4th and final time going to the sea hag, 3rd time with service issues. Don't bother, there are much better places 8mi north in Lincoln City. I will NOT recommend anyone go there and I will actively send people to better spots if they ask about the sea hag. Spend your hard earned money somewhere where they give a damn, which apparently is NOT this place.

2  Thank xsecretninjax
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is a great place for breakfast. The food was incredible - the best biscuits and gravy I've ever had! The service was also excellent. We had our 15 month old with us and the hostess and server both brought her fun little toys to play with at different times. I would highly recommend this place.

2  Thank Nikki W
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The food here is very good. Definitely have the fish and chips. The service was good once we got seated. The hostess wad not to be found, but our server was great. This restaurant is right on the strip. You can shop in either direction. Parking on the street is plentiful.

1  Thank John Z
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a beautiful day in Depot Bay today and decided to try this restaurant since all the good reviews, wasn't disappointed. Food was excellent, service was speedy & friendly. I can't wait to eat there again.

1  Thank parrish32