“Lunchtime treat”

Gracie's Sea Hag
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Windermere, Florida
“Lunchtime treat”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We were just driving through on our way down the coast and stopped here for lunch on the recommendation of the BnB owner from the previous night. Knowing what a good chef he was, I figured it was a recommendation worth taking, and I was right. We had very good chowder, I had a shrimp melt, and my husband had a tuna melt made from actual tuna - no cans in sight.

• Visited September 2012

Portland, OR
“OK”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was there twice for breakfast. Both times I had a Spanish omelette - prepared in the usual fashion. The first time was the better of the two - perhaps the cook was different between visits. It was a very typical breakfast place - nothing special, but not bad.

• Visited March 2012
Salem, Oregon
“best bisquits and gravy ever”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

we ate breakfast here 2 mornings in a row and it was just really good I like everything about thier bisquits and gravy! It was done to perfection! so I had it both mornings my sister had something else but I cant tell you what but she ablolutley loved it also! Its safe to say that we have been back many times

Visited October 2011
Sheridan, Wyoming
“One of the best meals on the coast”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Walked here after dark on a weeknight after seeing how crowded ... And the how empty ... Two other restaurants were. This one had quite a few people inside so we decided to try it. And are we ever glad! Instant seating, instant service, no wait for food. I had the clam chowder (fantastic) and crab cocktail (very healthy portion of exceedingly fresh crabmeat) and my husband had the Neptune Platter. Amazingly good ... And huge potions. If I hadn't stolen scallops and a shrimp from his plate, he wouldn't have been able to finish it all. He says it was one of the best meals on this trip.

Seattle
“Typical Seafood Retaurant”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The Sea Hag has been around for many years, testimony to its good food at fair prices. The atmosphere is "old salt" which borders on -- but just avoids -- kitsch. Kid-friendly, but also fine for couples.

• Visited August 2012