“I've never had coffee before this:)”
Review of Pirate Coffee

Pirate Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are family owned business producing high quality products. We offer fresh roasted coffees from ports around the world (we do our own roasting). We provide retail and wholesale offerings. Our locations carry fresh brewed coffee and espresso delights. We carry fine chocolates made freshly by our Chocolatiers. We have fresh baked products available too, our bakers are always busy. Please drop in for a visit and a cup of coffee that's been voted "Best of the Best"
Boise, Idaho
“I've never had coffee before this:)”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The coffee, it's addictive and I live in Boise not fair. I love the cold pressed espresso and they roast their own beans, so I love their coffee. This is also family owned and the people are friendly, great customer service. I think that in itself is awesome.

Visited July 2013

Palm Springs, California
“Just stumbled in”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Just to be close to where we were staying is why we went there . The Coffee was great and My Wife's Latte was just the way
she likes it . Nice and Beachy feel friendly servive and you get to hear the Bell if you Tip . Also bought a very large Coffee Mug.

Portland, OR
“Great Coffee & Service!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Always a great cup of joe at Pirate Coffee. Lots of homemade & local treats, too, but haven't tried those yet. They do look amazing though.

Visited June 2013
“Great Coffee and friendly service!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

They roast it right on sight! Must stop! They have all sorts of goodies that are fresh baked as well! Highly recommend!

Lincoln City, Oregon
“Best Decaf Coffee I've ever had!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I live in a town that has a ridiculous number of Coffee places and while their coffee isn't bad, I always come back to Pirate Coffee. Their Decaf coffee is so good! Deep, Rich, flavor and their coffee drinks aren't too sweet, which I like. I took my elderly friend here for her first, ever, expresso, drink and she was so delighted! The staff is so welcoming and friendly, you feel as if you are family and on a cold, miserable, drizzly day, It's nice to be so warmly welcomed. The Mexi-mocha is delicious and my friends tell me the pastries are wonderful. My only complaint is that there were no gluten free offerings, but, hey, the Coffee is so good, it really stands alone! Locals go here, nuff said.

• Visited May 2013