“Great little place!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for dinner on vacation one night. We started with the Steamer Clams and they were amazing! Actually everything we ordered was great! If you are staying at The Surfrider next door, do yourself a favor and stay away from their restaurant and hit up this little gem!

There are newer reviews for Jack's Steaks N Seafood

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have stopped ordering fish and chips here because they seem to have stopped using fresh fish. The last order of halibut and chips was really disappointing because it tasted like it came from a package of Gorton's fish. They used to have nice fresh pieces of filleted halibut. Too bad. Hamburgers and steaks still rock though!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

On vacation in Depoe, I wanted a nice meal but didn't want to deal with the crowds in the places near the touristy part of town. Jack's had some good reviews and was described as a "locals" place. A few miles north of town, the place has a family owned feel about it. The staff were all very nice and welcoming and most of the people who came in seemed to be regulars. I ordered the Bourbon peppercorn New York which was rimmed with fat (about a third of the strip) and both sauce and steak were rather bland. The baked potato and salad were good.

I think if I had gone with something basic like a burger I would have enjoyed Jack's more but at 21 dollars, the steak just didn't measure up.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stopped by Jack's with three very hungry guys who were helping me remodel our kitchen. Everyone really loved their meal. I had a steak & cheese sandwich that was excellent. Jack's serves great sandwiches with some unusual fries that are like fresh cooked potato chips. Really fantastic!. The prices might seem a bit high, but Depoe Bay is right in the center of the Oregon Coast tourist area and as a result their prices are within the general "tourist" price range. They also feature aged steaks. I will be going back soon and often.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Good decent place to eat, not outstanding but would go back again if craving steak. I had the Bourbon peppercorn New York, good though I was expecting more of a bbq type sauce rather than a creamy gravy. The soup of the day, Chicken Fajita, was very flavorful.