“Change of hours in the summertime??”
Review of The Spouting Horn Restaurant - CLOSED

The Spouting Horn Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My hubby and I ate here numerous times years ago. Wanted to take family there for breakfast, but not open til 1130 or ? CLOSED on Monday and Tuesday.. and 8 P.M. daily.during the tourist season..REALLY?..so we did not go there.

1  Thank joanck
There are newer reviews for The Spouting Horn Restaurant

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Good service, food and nice Bay view. The only drawback was no fish selection. I would think, for an oceanside, family run business there would be a better relationship with local fishermen. Cod was the only offering, but it was tasty and cooked well. They are known for their pies.

1  Thank Texasislandgirl1
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The food was pretty good, but nothing you couldn't make at home. The clam chowder tasted like it was out of a can, even though they are on the ocean. We fell in love with the older lady whose family owns the place. She was so nice and funny, plus she was so sweet to our kids. We would definitely go back just based on our experience, though the food did lack a little. Great view of the harbor too.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Good view of the harbor and the food was okay. I commented on the quality of the clam chowder and the waitress argued with me about it. Not cool.

1  Thank hal4re
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family and I have been going to the Spouting Horn for years. Betty and her family run it and it always feels like home. Whether I'm alone or with friends and family, it's a great place to sit and unwind, have some delicious soup and a sandwich or wonderful chowder. The pies!! Oh my! Best pie on the coast! Betty also makes real mincemeat at holiday time. It's an old family recipe and the mincemeat lovers in my family, are all spoiled by Betty's delightful version. Friendly service, good, down home, cooking. beautiful views of the Harbor, and a place where one can really relax and know you are with people who love what they do, and enjoy you coming in.

3  Thank waylonkalona